Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigeria As Fifa U17 World Cup Winners And ASUU Strike. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria As Fifa U17 World Cup Winners And ASUU Strike. (544 Views)

Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay Fifa U17 World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / Nigeria Vs Iran: Fifa U17 WC (4 - 1) On 29th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria As Fifa U17 World Cup Winners And ASUU Strike. by Byron001(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
From one of the commentators reminding us that the party was just beginning when the referee blew his whistle to confirm nigeria as the winners of the U17 FIFA world cup, with kelechi iheanocha trying to cuddle his two awards while shaking hands with Sepp blatter,alot of things came to my mind when i saw the nigerian banner wit the inscription, GOODLUCK NIGERIA,the thoughts are will ASUU now call off the strike? Atleast if not for anything but for the Trophy and Joy these young Guns have bestowed on nigerians. DR ISA FAGGE i hope you watched the match and i imploy you to act as our Under17 coach Manu Garba has done? Congrats Nigeria,Congrats our U17team. Mostly Kelechi iheanacho. I love u all,Africa is Proud

(1) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho And Four Other Under 17 Eaglets Are Getting Richer. How? / [ Preview ] : Manchester City Vs Tottenham / Messi Interested In Manchester City Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.