Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Toke Makinwa Has Too Much Fakeness For One Person - Emmy Collins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Has Too Much Fakeness For One Person - Emmy Collins (1385 Views)

Pic: Toke Makinwa Has Dug Deep Into d Archives To Deliver An Epic Throwback Pic / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / “there Is Too Much Fakeness Going On” – 2face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Has Too Much Fakeness For One Person - Emmy Collins by missBanks: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Read his article below...
The first time Toke found herself in hot pepper soup on this forum was during her obvious failed attempt at stuffing this monstrosity called a dress down our throats.However, she is back in trouble today not as a result of the outfit she had on but what she spewed out of her mouth in a recent interview.
I have managed to purposefully boycott any news relating to Toke of late as I honestly don`t fathom why she has to be in the news. Well,I have mentioned unequivocally in the past that once you set out to bleach the beautifully skin you inherited from God(God created us in his own image) then you have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that you are insecure so Toke has since entered my black book as an insecure young lady
.By saying that she acquired the British/American accent during the JUST one year she spent in UK because she didn`t want to come across as a “SAVAGE” is further proof that this young lady needs counselling to build up her sense of self belief.
Well, the moral of my short story is that fake accent doesn`t get you too far. People will always smell your fakeness from miles away.
Savage my skinny ass. Fake accent,fake skin colour? Now, that is too much fakeness in one person,Tokstarr.

http://onubiyi..com

Re: Toke Makinwa Has Too Much Fakeness For One Person - Emmy Collins by icebebe(f): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
mmmmmmm..
Re: Toke Makinwa Has Too Much Fakeness For One Person - Emmy Collins by homesteady(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lmao! BTW who is emmy collins?
Re: Toke Makinwa Has Too Much Fakeness For One Person - Emmy Collins by icebebe(f): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
homesteady: Lmao! BTW who is emmy collins?
d suya guy in ur street
Re: Toke Makinwa Has Too Much Fakeness For One Person - Emmy Collins by chucky234(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Too much fakeness in one person?
Certainly the mocking of the century, epic.
Re: Toke Makinwa Has Too Much Fakeness For One Person - Emmy Collins by angelTI(f): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Though I dont know this Collins guy, he is right! Toke is too fake for her own good!
Re: Toke Makinwa Has Too Much Fakeness For One Person - Emmy Collins by gluv01(f): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
So one year is too much to learn proper English and erase some of the Nigerian accent

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Has Too Much Fakeness For One Person - Emmy Collins by homesteady(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2013
icebebe: d suya guy in ur street

Ok!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Four Wives Go Shopping In The UK / Actor Saint Obi Becomes President Jonathan’s News Media Consultant / If You re Given A Chance To record A Track Wit A Celebrity, Who Will U Choose.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.