Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Madame Erehs International Presents "THE EREHS EXTRAORDINAIRE 2014/2015"!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madame Erehs International Presents "THE EREHS EXTRAORDINAIRE 2014/2015"!!! (504 Views)

Patoranking Presents Val Cake To Ayiri Emami's Wife! / Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Ikeja City Mall Host MTV Base Presents The White Christmas Party Free Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madame Erehs International Presents "THE EREHS EXTRAORDINAIRE 2014/2015"!!! by MadameErehsIntl: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
MADAME EREHS INTERNATIONAL INC. PRESENTS
“THE EREHS EXTRAORDINAIRE”
COMING TO LAGOS, NIGERIA SUMMER 2014!!!

Are you a dedicated cosmetologist interested in increasing your networth? How about an everyday person intrigued by learning how to care for your own hair? LOOK NO FURTHER! American cosmetologist, Brandi Urquhart of Madame Erehs International Inc., will be venturing to Lagos, Nigeria to do not ONE but TWO Hair Seminars as well as offering extraordinary hair services! This will be a week long event filled with knowledge that will increase your net worth, food, gift giveaways and FUN! Learn the top weaving techniques of this field as well as how to care and style
natural hair! Below are just a few of the many items that will be taught!

• Braiding Patterns that will give you maximum flatness
• Track and Weft placement
• Seamless Stitching
• How to blend hair extensions WITH your natural hair
• A variety of cutting and styling methods

“THE BEAUTIES OF THE NATURAL SEMINAR”

Learn how to take elite care of your hair with these secrets and the MADAME EREHS SIGNATURE SILK PRESS! In addition to teaching the seminars, Brandi Urquhart will also be offering her EXTRAORDINARY hair services.THIS IS STRICTLY FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED with LIMITED TIME SLOTS, so be sure to book your appointment accordingly!

Come out to be trained, to learn and to be extraordinarily served! EDUCATE, ELEVATE AND ESCALATE WITH THE EREHS EXTRAORDINAIRE 2014!!!

INSTAGRAM: @MADAMEEREHSINTL
FACEBOOK: FACEBOOK.COM/MADAMEEREHSINTL

Re: Madame Erehs International Presents "THE EREHS EXTRAORDINAIRE 2014/2015"!!! by arunmeka: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello All,

My Name is Arun Meka. I lived and worked in Lagos for many years, and now I am into full-time exporting human hair from India.

I export to Nigeria and many other countries.

Following are my products:-

1) Wefted hair - Funmi hair, Remy hair and Non-remy hair
2) Bulk hair
3) Clip extensions
4) Wigs

I have a local contact in Lagos. Please contact me or my contact in Lagos if you are looking for any of the above products.
I offer heavy discounts for wholesale buyers.

Arun Meka (India) - +91-9849441092
BB PIN:75973261
Chidinma (Lagos) - +234-8034100068

(1) (Reply)

Nominated For Africa-italy Excellence Awards - Plz I Need Your Votes. / "I Dated Someone With A Negative Record, And It Affected Me' - Timaya / Jim Iyke Visited The President Of Sierra Leone, H.E Ernest Bai Koroma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.