Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Help! Help! She Wants To Kill Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help! Help! She Wants To Kill Me (1062 Views)

my Mom hates me. she wants me dead"--Emmanuel Adebayor / I Will Kill Myself Before Man U Kill Me. / Image Of An Arsenal Fan Trying To Kill Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! She Wants To Kill Me by adamscuti(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Can someone pls tell me why mukina2 or whatever she calls herself keeps on following me around like a petdog and giving me unnecessary ban For crying out loud,i did nothing wrong,i can't remember attacking any member,this was my last post in the sport section before she banned me
Adamskuty: Where's the link?? I will like to get there and make some noise grin
like seriously,this cyberbulling is getting out of hand!

I need my main account unbanned ASAP! angry www.nairaland.com/adamskuty
Re: Help! Help! She Wants To Kill Me by iykofias(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mukina bring dat amoeba a*s of urs here n defend urslf. Don't even tink of banning me cos I wil unban myslf. #BannerOfTheYear
Re: Help! Help! She Wants To Kill Me by hammedkola(m): 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
She don lift your ban
Re: Help! Help! She Wants To Kill Me by Sheguama: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
U don answer yourself na guy. She's following you around becos she wants to kill you. You better continue running.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana And Other Anglophone Countries Did Not Vote For Mikel / Klose Breaks Ronaldo De Lima World Cup Goal Record / Filipe Luis Set To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.