Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: (6350 Views)

Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic / OLD PIX OF 2FACE AND GUESS THOSE WITH HIM / Money Changes Things! SEE Old Photo Of Ice Prince Zamani, Uti Nwachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by vizkiz: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ah remember when dis girl was in ma school...*tinkinq* all doz kisses we shared grin ...ah was her first love den
Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by PrinceDudu(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
icebeatz: This might be some old pix that some of yall seen before but im just seeing.

Abeg who talk say money no good

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/11/old-pix-of-chidinma-kedike.html

Any body wey talk say money no good,

NO GET MONEY AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ruq:

I bet you guys haven't started enjoying, I ain't ruling out that some of'em dont bleach but when you are always in the sun in it's peak period for about four to five hours daily all because of hustle, and there's no how you won't be dark AF then when the hustle finally pays, the hours you've spent in the hottest of suns will be substituted for a well reserved place presumably in an air conditioned room where you'll still get to make your wonga in a more relaxed state.

I tell you mehn your skin will change

things to do: Find something to do in the sun for six months, and chill for another six months make sure you take pics regularly while you do so at least every fortnight then compare.

@ op i love this pictures she's very pretty and small wink
wetin dis one dey talk self, she dey use expensive tonin cream jare, fyi I spent 3 years in uk, same colour as 9ja, so go sleep
Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
ednut1: wetin dis one dey talk self, she dey use expensive tonin cream jare, fyi I spent 3 years in uk, same colour as 9ja, so go sleep
grin grin grin
Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
ednut1: wetin dis one dey talk self, she dey use expensive tonin cream jare, fyi I spent 3 years in uk, same colour as 9ja, so go sleep
You are as dumb as they come.... she looks fairer in that pix cos it was editted in a studio with hd camereas..... even if she uses toning cream, na ur bizness Nawaaaooooooo

1 Like

Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
icebeatz:
You are as dumb as they come.... she looks fairer in that pix cos it was editted in a studio with hd camereas..... even if she uses toning cream, na ur bizness Nawaaaooooooo
Hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by ednut1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
icebeatz:
warefa
Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by Ruq: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2013

Yes
Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by Lindajohn(f): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Thank God you noticed that. Some gals are so insecured about their appearance that they can't do without make-up.

By the way,is that you on your profile? If yes,you look like Tonto Dikeh. But the lipstick you applied was kinda too much. wink
check out dis one

Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by Danhumprey: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Linda john: check out dis one
Wow! Are u Tonto Dikeh's sister?? shocked

I'm saving that pix in my file? I'm seeking your permission. wink
Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by Yemlizzy(f): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmm.....beautiful as always grin miss kedike of life!
Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by lazyboy94(m): 1:20am On Nov 10, 2013
Hu know what I would look like as I fine like this
Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2013
Over 3000 views and no front page yet??
Re: See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2013
icebeatz: Over 3000 views and no front page yet??
Let the poster change the name to Tonto dike and it will hit front page fast

(1) (2) (Reply)

Horribly: 5 Celeb Plastic Surgery Operations Gone Bad! / South African Model Put Massive Butt On Display In New Photo Shots / "It's Difficult Finding My Perfect Bra Size" -nigerian Actress, Whykay Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.