Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Please,help A Nairalander's Sister Win A Beauty Contest - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please,help A Nairalander's Sister Win A Beauty Contest (636 Views)

Face Of Mcj Nigeria 2014 Beauty Contest! / UNILAG Student To Rep. Nigeria At World’s Muslim Beauty Contest In Indonesia / Miss Heiress Pagent: Naija's 1st Cultural Beauty Contest: No Bikini Or Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please,help A Nairalander's Sister Win A Beauty Contest by omojaytee(m): 1:00am On Nov 09, 2013
Helloo ,i wil really be grateful to you if u would allow this get to the front page because it's really important to me.Dear Nairalanders,my sister entered into a modelling contest and i will forever be grateful to you all if u can kindly vote and help her win.kindly follow the link in the message below to vote,thanks in anticipation.

Hello....... Pls kindly Vote (Buzzy swags) as d Face of 9JA youth for the month of November. Just click dis link and like HER picture http://9jatalktalk.com/?p=372. Allow the link to load totally before clicking the facebook like button.pls dnt ignore,help sum1 fulfill ha drmz.Thanks,God bless u!

(1) (Reply)

Training On How To Make Plaintain Glowing Soap And Cellulite Scrub, / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Quality Men & Women Cloths Cheap In Dubai? / On Line Shopping In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.