Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? (3775 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by silverdam(m): 3:44am On Nov 09, 2013
She’s the brand ambassador for Prestige
Cosmetics, so this is one of the picture they
wanna use for the ad campaign, but do you think
this picture did justice, I mean can this picture
sell the product sha?

I don’t want to say it is horrible tho! The make up
sef…

What do you think of this picture?

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/11/09/would-you-buy-this-cosmetics-because-of-this-beverly-osus-picture/[/url]

Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by ammy4goodies(f): 3:53am On Nov 09, 2013
they should have make her look more lighter than this. then the make up will be more attractive on her. but she's emmmmm! ok
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by kekakuz(m): 6:19am On Nov 09, 2013
me ? i dey caze?
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by Danhumprey: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2013
See the s.tupidity of make-up?? See how she look more ugly than pretty,the make-up compounding the problem. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by premlove(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2013
Some bodi help who is beverly?
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by iphygift: 6:58am On Nov 09, 2013
Hell no. I chop witch.
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by OuchDaddy(m): 7:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Make-up is OK! Black Is Beautiful! Beverly Is Cute Af on this One!!!! Haters, Why?? Why una nor like better thing?? If needs Arise....= YES!!!!!! I go Buyed Am!!

4 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by Akshow: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Is d cosmetic going to make the user blueni or y d blue eye shadow?
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by lepasharon(f): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2013
blacky tongue
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by boss1310(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2013
the picture is classy
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2013
Horrible,ugly marraji
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2013
I think she looks nice here. The makeup is well done. I don't know why people think she's ugly. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by sexyglow(f): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2013
ammy4goodies: they should have make her look more lighter than this. then the make up will be more attractive on her. but she's emmmmm! ok
So in your opinion a girl has to be light comlexioned to be called beautiful or attractive huh? I beg to dissagree with you..whatever happened to Ebony black & black is beautiful..btwn nothinG is wronG with her, she's a fine lady..look at her straight nose and shoulders..she has a typical African (look) face I must say
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by IAMBREEZY: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2013
not bad.
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by sexyglow(f): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2013
ammy4goodies: they should have make her look more lighter than this. then the make up will be more attractive on her. but she's emmmmm! ok
So in your opinion a girl has to be light comlexioned to be called beautiful or attractive huh? I beg to dissagree with you..whatever happened to Ebony black & black is beautiful..btwn nothinG is wronG with her, she's a fine lady..look at her straight nose and shoulders..she has a typical African (look) face I must say.Congrats girl on your new deal wish you more money as much as I wish myself.
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by homesteady(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2013
Wow!! This has to be the most beautiful picture of beverly I've seen! She looks so glorious and pretty! smiley
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by Lindajohn(f): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2013
Ouch_Daddy: Make-up is OK! Black Is Beautiful! Beverly Is Cute Af on this One!!!! Haters, Why?? Why una nor like better thing?? If needs Arise....= YES!!!!!! I go Buyed Am!!
i like u for this comment, dön't mind the haterz
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2013
she looks good, but that wont make me buy th e cosmetic.
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by goldenvicky(f): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2013
prem love: Some bodi help who is beverly?
beverly is d gal dat pple said she slept with Angelo in big brother africa,bt I don't know how true it is until U̶̲̥̅̊ see her nd confirm from her
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
i dey craze?? abi i get money to waste
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
I can see the signs...
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
I'm sorry but I'm not feeling this look; I so hate that colour of eyeshadow.

It's not every eyeshadow colour that should be used. Using a "celebrity" to hype your product won't make me buy it.
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
^but the eye shadow suits her though undecided
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by mspee(f): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nah. She doesn't look good at all. undecided
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by icebebe(f): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
mak i buy so dat i go b lik dis abi?u av do well
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by OuchDaddy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Linda john: i like u for this comment, dön't mind the haterz

Really? U Like me? *smiles, gimme ur control na. Send me a Dm on twitter @Iam_Ouch. Let's do this!
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by MsSpaqs(f): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
I like cool
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by switdil(f): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
She fyn for this pics o
E be lyk sey d pple wey tok sey she no fyn here never c her other pics
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
adaobi123: ^but the eye shadow suits her though undecided

Well, for you but not in my eyes. Another shade of blue would have been better!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
She looks very pretty. Amazing makeup on a beautiful skin.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by Biim: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
The make-up is okay, its a good thing that they went for a dark skinned girl but the background is not that cool and they should have covered her body with a light coloured dress.
In fact the picture is dull.
Re: Would You Buy This Cosmetic Because Of This Beverly Osu’s Picture? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
kekakuz: me ? i dey caze?

You certainly are!! With the way you spelt it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grandma Savage! This Is How Pretty Tiwa Savage Will Look As An Old Woman / Blank / "Devil Is Trying To Snatch My Joy"- Newly Engaged Linda Ikeji's Sister Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.