Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,728 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (7138 Views)

Mycoplasma Genitalium: Scientists Confirm A New Sexually Transmitted Disease / STIs: The Facts You Need To Know / The Ugly Truth About Sexually Transmitted Infections...staphylococcus etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by Madawaki01(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2013
Nie one yemi
Informative topic
I dnt have any of those
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by tpapi: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Op u did not include d don himself- staph infection
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by yemi2plus(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
tpapi: Op u did not include d don himself- staph infection
it's not sexually transmitted.
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by Deiok(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hmmm.... I dont have interest in such things, cause i am not active in this. tongue
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2013
Deiok: Hmmm.... I dont have interest in such things, cause i am not active in this. tongue
u mean u cant do??shocked
roflmao
impo
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by deols(f): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2013
They are not transmitted only by having sex.

Syphilis from mother to child is an example. A pregnnnt woman has to be tested for STIs.

So, HIV is an StI..That it can be transmitted by other means does not stop it from being one.
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by deols(f): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2013
tpapi: Op u did not include d don himself- staph infection

what staph are you talking about.

There are different types of it.
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by Deiok(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2013
#me@:

u mean u cant do??shocked
roflmao
impo
I pity you. Now i know why you think with you pussý, cause it's the most active organ in your body, mteww. You might not know this => Youre suffering from two of the above mentioned diseases. angry
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2013
Deiok: I pity you. Now i know why you think with you pussý, cause it's the most active organ in your body, mteww. You might not know this => Youre suffering from two of the above mentioned diseases. angry
take chill pill!
Ur obviously a teen wt dis ur comeback.
Kai, sum dnt av sense of humour at all.
Pele sweet, dint meant to make u angry.
Tot ur sharp enuff to recognize joke.
Whaaaat! I am derailing! She would soon ban me!
#jumpsOut!
Pheeeean!
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by yemi2plus(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2013
deols:

what do you know about staph aureus?
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by yemi2plus(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2013
deols:

Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by deols(f): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
yemi2plus:

Seriously?? Were you talking of staph aureus?
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by yemi2plus(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
deols:

Seriously?? Were you talking of staph aureus?
Yes.
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by deols(f): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
yemi2plus:
Yes.

Staph aureus is NoT known to cause an STI.

I am surprised.

It causee skin infections, respiratory ones and sometimes seen in food poisoning.

Anyway, @topic the best thing is ABSTINENCE until you marry a FAITHFUL partner.

All izz well.
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by tpapi: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
it's not sexually transmitted.
u r not current
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by beau49: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
9cee!keep it up!!!Buh all dis disease n sum pple still say dey prefer their boyfwends sleepin wit dem cus it shows dat he luvs dem.....I pray o!Beta sorry is der name.

As 4 me I no fit shout......
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by dominique(f): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
yemi2plus:

S aureus is one of the widest range of bacteria known. Some strains are quite harmless, some are responsible for skin infections like boil, witlow, abscess etc to be honest, I never knew it to be an STI causing organism till recently. I certainly wasn't taught that in my bacteriology class. Personally, I won't classify it as an STI.
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by Lagusta(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Everybody please..... staph aureus is not, and I repeat NOT a cause of STI....

One of my former colleagues was withdrawn because of this....

What people erroneously call staph infection is actually the secondary or tertiary stage of syphilis. Which needs strong antibiotics to cure....
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by deols(f): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lagusta: Everybody please..... staph aureus is not, and I repeat NOT a cause of STI....

What people erroneously call staph infection is actually the secondary or tertiary stage of syphilis. Which needs strong antibiotics to cure....

hehehee

made in Nigeria staphSTI

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by Lagusta(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
deols:

hehehee

made in Nigeria staphSTI

Abi ooo grin cheesy grin
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lagusta: Everybody please..... staph aureus is not, and I repeat NOT a cause of STI....

lagusta you are right, staph is normal flora of skin and mocousa membrane, so infection with syphilis causes urogenital lessions and ulceration leading to secondary oportunistic infection wit staph
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by yemi2plus(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
Emzybrown:
lagusta you are right, staph is normal flora of skin and mocousa membrane, so infection with syphilis causes urogenital lessions and ulceration leading to secondary oportunistic infection wit staph
Educate me more
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2013
yemi2plus:
Educate me more
hello lady?
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2013
yemi2plus:
Educate me more
for real? Ok staph causes secondary infections its never an sti
Re: Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) by EveSecret: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2015
great article. For more ways on how to treat vagina smell, loose vagina and urinary incontinence naturally in women go to eveintimatesecrets..com
http://eveintimatesecrets..com/?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For August 11 2021 In Nigeria / Lagos State Government Gives Out Numbers To Call To Clear Refuse During Salah / How To Prepare Soursop Tea And Drink And Cure Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.