Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Truth Is I Have Never Been Single For Two Weeks. It Is Crazy. GT The Guitarm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Truth Is I Have Never Been Single For Two Weeks. It Is Crazy. GT The Guitarm (1116 Views)

Photos From GT The Guitarman's Marriage Introduction / Miley Cyrus Is CRAZY!!! Kisses And Sucks Female’s Bare Boobs On Stage!!!(photos / 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Is I Have Never Been Single For Two Weeks. It Is Crazy. GT The Guitarm by BMZK: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Yes, it is true, it is not easy. There are always multitude women to choose from; there are loads of choices and for you to choose someone at the end of the day, it is not primarily based on beauty. If you love someone because she is beautiful, trust me there are so many other beautiful women that you would go for when you see them. At the end of the day it is about how that person makes you feel. The fact that they stay when everyone has left. It is definitely hard for an artiste to settle down. The truth is I have never been single for two weeks. It is crazy.
I am an economist, I can service my car and my generator; I do carpentry work.
Source: http://u.punchng.com/mlr
Re: The Truth Is I Have Never Been Single For Two Weeks. It Is Crazy. GT The Guitarm by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: The Truth Is I Have Never Been Single For Two Weeks. It Is Crazy. GT The Guitarm by Dannylux: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Whose autograph is this? undecided
Re: The Truth Is I Have Never Been Single For Two Weeks. It Is Crazy. GT The Guitarm by icebebe(f): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2013
dis small rat
Re: The Truth Is I Have Never Been Single For Two Weeks. It Is Crazy. GT The Guitarm by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2013
icebebe: dis small rat
Fine geh cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: The Truth Is I Have Never Been Single For Two Weeks. It Is Crazy. GT The Guitarm by lirusehn(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
congratz o
Re: The Truth Is I Have Never Been Single For Two Weeks. It Is Crazy. GT The Guitarm by icebebe(f): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
god_of_music: Fine geh cheesy

#TeamGOM
embarassed plz am married
Re: The Truth Is I Have Never Been Single For Two Weeks. It Is Crazy. GT The Guitarm by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
icebebe: embarassed plz am married
Divorce is an Option! angry

#TeamGOM
Re: The Truth Is I Have Never Been Single For Two Weeks. It Is Crazy. GT The Guitarm by icebebe(f): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
god_of_music: Divorce is an Option! angry

#TeamGOM
av hear u
Re: The Truth Is I Have Never Been Single For Two Weeks. It Is Crazy. GT The Guitarm by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 10, 2013
icebebe: av hear u
please na cry

#TeamGOM
Re: The Truth Is I Have Never Been Single For Two Weeks. It Is Crazy. GT The Guitarm by kzokul(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2013
Jez 2 weeks and u say its crazy......... Me wey don dey single 4 close 2 3 yrs Wat will I now b saying .......I wud say its madness and egocentric........

(1) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah Pictures / TRAGIC: Fast & Furious Actor Dies In A Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTOS) / PHOTOS: The Kardashian Family's Sinister Annual Christmas Card Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.