Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,026 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Apm Terminals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apm Terminals (2142 Views)

You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv / Graduate Entry Level Recruitment At APM Terminals / Job Vacancies At Apm Terminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apm Terminals by talk2wale: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hi Guys!

I wrote the assessment test of APT about a month a go and I made it. I was told that I will be contacted later but up till now I've not heard anything.
I checked there website and discovered that they continued to update the advertisement for the post I applied for.
Please I will like to know if anybody is familiar with their recruitment process. Also if anybody has experienced similar thing. I really want to know if I have been disqualified. thanks.
Re: Apm Terminals by amaraudo: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2008
bros abeg how is the 4mat for the APM test look like? abeg try give me details as i go write my own very soon
Re: Apm Terminals by talk2wale: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2008
Its about logical reasoning. u've got to be time conscious. 12minutes for each of the 50 questions. best of luck.
Re: Apm Terminals by iyko4real: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2008
O boy leave those people!. I took thier assesment test on july 14, 2007 at jos. later I was invited for a final interview at lagos in Dec 14, 2007. In the interview planel were 2 whitemen (the technical manager and his assistant), after the interview ,the technical manger asured me that I would be invited to resume duty, but the strong man at human resources denied me the job. in our friendly interaction with my co applicant, I discover that some people did not write the assesessment test. I strongly believe that they are employed. so leave for God. one day you may be remembered.
Re: Apm Terminals by IK11(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2008
Iyko4real,
Which position did you apply for? I equally took the final interview in Lagos and was offered an employment to work as a
technician, power and crane. Sorry I could not take the offer for some reasons. I don't think they are partial.
Re: Apm Terminals by iyko4real: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2008
IK 1,

I didn't apply for any position, but I was called for an interview, which happened to be technician, power and crane, but I was told that they cannot offered me a position for now, should invited you in the event that a positon arises which I might be siuted.The reply I got from HR. on other handed, I suspected that it could be a salary expectation which I told them b/w 80,000 - 120,000. but now they are about run MITAS TRIANEE PROGRAM, let's watchout if they are partial or not. I am not regreting cos I am working for FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMINISTRTION. Also I think leaving my organisation for APMT should be on the ground that a better chance comes up which could be MITAS TRIANEE. IK are u the one working for one IT firm in lagos that attended interview with us.
Re: Apm Terminals by iyko4real: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2008
IK 1, what's the salary for Technician postion. pls mail me at ubahchristian@legwork.com.ng
Re: Apm Terminals by iyko4real: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
IK 1, what's salary for technician position. pls mail me (ubahchristian at legwork dot com dot ng)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Vacancies For You / Plz I Nid The Web Site 4 Nig Civil Defence Corp.dos Any 1 Know? / Vacancies At JUMIA Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.