Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

How Do You Get To Know Abt Nairaland? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / How Do You Get To Know Abt Nairaland? (459 Views)

Lets Talk Abt It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get To Know Abt Nairaland? by Donfamous(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Even though nairaland is the most popular site own by a Nigerian or rather most popular site in naija. I got to know about nairaland on January 1st. When we were having our new year feast together as a family. And issue was brought about Bisi Komolafe of blessed memory. So my brother dint believe so he had to check it on a particular site which happens to be nairaland. So after viewin the website i checked other threads and saw some hilarious, intellectual and even foolish comments. But all was fun and interesting. So i fell in love with the site and check it often before i finally joined on April. So wat about yours lets get the show start my superiors
Re: How Do You Get To Know Abt Nairaland? by drajjay: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
i searched for something related to nigeria on google and was redirected to nairaland.still saw some post that was interesting so i registered
Re: How Do You Get To Know Abt Nairaland? by zainharb: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
I got to knw abt NL through my bf. We were chatting nd he wasn't replying so I asked him wat he ws doing den he said he ws checking on NL. D nxt day I decided to check it too. Resisted lst month
Re: How Do You Get To Know Abt Nairaland? by Donfamous(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2013
drajjay: i searched for something related to nigeria on google and was redirected to nairaland.still saw some post that was interesting so i registered
nice one
Re: How Do You Get To Know Abt Nairaland? by Donfamous(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2013
zainharb: I got to knw abt NL through my bf. We were chatting nd he wasn't replying so I asked him wat he ws doing den he said he ws checking on NL. D nxt day I decided to check it too. Resisted lst month
interestin. But you made a mistake its registered not resisted.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Declears State Of Emergency At Bodija Market Ibadan / 2014 UTME: Reps To Upgrade Validity Of JAMB Results To 3 Years / WONDERS!!! Farming TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.