Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Corel Works - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Corel Works (2286 Views)

Rate My Corel Draw Design As A Beginner / Picture - Converting A Picture To Animation Is Now Very Easy With Corel DRAW / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corel Works by Aseye(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2008
guys, tried my hands on some stuffs with corel, graphics is not only all about 3ds, let anyone with corel skills drop some stuffs here too, just to encourage each other,
Re: Corel Works by Aseye(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2008
is this good enuf? lets see more,

Re: Corel Works by A2J(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2008
thats what you design with corel? lipsrsealed
Re: Corel Works by hustla(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2008
Bro seyi na dolamu be this, good stuff mayn, where i fit hail corel paint.cats is holerin bout it on nairaland, get u some brushes n use pshop, far beta than corel draw egbon, trust me
Re: Corel Works by Aseye(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
dude, i'm just seeing ur reply,
i know photoshop is better graphics but i've not been able to put my hands on it, but trust me corel is the foundation of all graphics and u will be suprise the jobs corel can do if u see a good user, i will show u some of the new stuffs have done when we see, it seems there are no corel users in this forum,
Re: Corel Works by Neptune(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2008
it seems there are no corel users in this forum

i'm as core as corel can be. lol.

Re: Corel Works by omodada1: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2008
help pls, am tru with my jb and i need a very good printing production. pls, can i have any good digital printer in the house pls. u can reach me on sesanomodada@yahoo.co.uk or 08053530532. am waiting for a good dig-print.
Re: Corel Works by Aseye(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
@neptune, is dat really corel, dts is the essence of this topic, lets expose the power of corel and lets see how we can learn from each other,

@omodada, what i use is a software called paperless printer, the production is not so good but it helps u save ur work in any format and then u can post it any where,

Re: Corel Works by cbase: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2008
@neptune
you are not real
first you did that Graphics with fireworks
forgot to save to .jpeg didn't you?
your pic have .png format how do you explain that?

Guys lets be true to ourselves aiite?
Re: Corel Works by cbase: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2008
Neptune:

i'm as core as corel can be. lol.

@neptune
you are not real

Re: Corel Works by smartsoft(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2008
well thats through, fireworks, illustrator, photoshop can be use for that, but i must tell you if i'm not using all this program software, i can archive that using corel, i bet u, very good at it, but for neptune it was really obvious that you can see the difference,
Re: Corel Works by cbase: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2008
smartsoft:

well thats through, fireworks, illustrator, photoshop can be use for that, but i must tell you if i'm not using all this program software, i can archive that using corel, i bet u, very good at it, but for neptune it was really obvious that you can see the difference,

True Talk Broda, The Difference is clear.
Re: Corel Works by smartsoft(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2008
it also boils down to creativity
Re: Corel Works by Neptune(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2008
@neptune
you are not real

ah,ah ! what the hell is all that? no be by force to use corel now. what's there in saying i used photoshop. i mean think of it. I really don't know what to say man. i mean i read your comment and im so pissed off. check all my works on nairaland, i alway tell people i use corel photopaint and i save with .png formats because i like to keep the quality of the images as well as reduce the file size. all i do is export as png from photopaint.

, and what the hell is the meaning of you are not real. whats all that? i hate it when people talk to me like that, in a public forum for that matter.WDF is all that? i've been using the photopaint you all love to hate for 7years now. and honestly thats design is just one of a few. have you seen the nairaland wallpapers i posted, they were also designed with photopaint. how that for not being real. watch your mouth man. u're really pissin me off.

it obvious you are a novice though. to think you can only use fireworks to save in png format. which i totally understand. i could teach you howw to do that in photopaint man, all u need do is ask. i'll even give you the whole file. silly people like you just steer up sh*t for nothing. watch and learn man.
Re: Corel Works by justbones(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2008
calm down man

just cause he thinks he knows stuff doesn't mean that he does
Re: Corel Works by smartsoft(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2008
i was thinking you have some good sense,  you don't know how to talk self, if you do that on photpaint or whatever kudos to you,  as i said it all boils down to creativity,  that means u are creative,  it is useless knowing the whole graphic without been creative with one,  all the programm i mention are compatable with .png and some other like that i know,  you can just come here start saying what you don't know,  just because someone didn't belif you use corel for it, maybe i guess they don't know how powerfull it could be, cos they are not familiar with it to the bone, i see notting special which cannot be done, it all boils down to creativity, simple
Re: Corel Works by justbones(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2008
creativity is most important
and many people have that in spades but lack something else that is equally important

skill is also equally important
Re: Corel Works by Aseye(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
guys why are we having issues here, i think whatever happens here potray who we really are, so why do will let little stuff get to us and we misunderstand each other, what if we get chance to meet outside the forum?

pls guys, lets just gain all we can and also have fun, not trouble, pls guys we share something in common and thats graphics, lets do this,

this is another corel stuff, u guys are all doing well,

Re: Corel Works by Neptune(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2008
well, comtinuing the tradition, another piece from corel photopaint/corel draw. (exported to png. lol.)
heres just a preview. i'll put the full one on another post. (Hope some people wont think i used microsoft designer for this one. ori si ri si!)

Re: Corel Works by Aseye(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2008
nice ones neptune, guys keep it coming,
Re: Corel Works by ifect: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2008
A lil design i did in 2005,

(1) (Reply)

3D Floor That Will Mess With Your Mind! / Having Fun With Drones At Oshodi, Lagos: Aerial Video & Pictures / Venice Of Africa - Best Hyper Realistic Pencil Drawing So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.