Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Iheanacho: I'm Feeling A Million Things - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho: I'm Feeling A Million Things (606 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Iheanacho: I’m Feeling A Million Things / I'm Feeling Blue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheanacho: I'm Feeling A Million Things by solbase10(m): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nigeria’s outstanding No10 Kelechi Iheanacho put on a dazzling display of football here in UAE, scoring six goals and setting up a further seven en route to a fourth title for the west Africans. A playmaker and lethal finisher all rolled into one, his trademark goal celebrations had the Nigerian fans here in UAE on their feet from start to finish.

FIFA.com caught up with the best player of the 2013 U-17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates to talk about how it feels to be a world champion, his chat with Nigerian legend Nwankwo Kanu and why he had doubts about his size and strength when he was called into the national team camp.

How does it feel to be a world champion?

I feel good, I feel good, I feel good! I thank God because I feel so good. I don’t know if I can find the words to say what I’m actually feeling. I can’t even tell what I’m feeling because I’m feeling a millions things at the same time. I am feeling love for my teammates and my family and my country. I feel all of it. I’m on a high for winning the World Cup and the Golden Ball (best player).

Read More: http://completesportsnigeria.com/news/2013/11/iheanacho-im-feeling-a-million-things

Re: Iheanacho: I'm Feeling A Million Things by ckkris: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2013

Intelligent

Re: Iheanacho: I'm Feeling A Million Things by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Iheanacho: I'm Feeling A Million Things by noblebright(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
guy u too much

(1) (Reply)

Is Saharabet GENIUE? / FULL TIME: Milan 2 - 2 Roma / New Dictionary Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.