Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... (25083 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This? / Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Osgilliat(m): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
When our president was a lecturer were you being lectured by him?if yes kindly tell Nigerians how he handled things by then.
Was he proactive then or retroactive?
IF you are to rate his lecture what will it be?
Did you like him then as your lecturer than when he is now your president?
What is your point of view about the president?.

4 Likes

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by ddddon(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2013
i strongly reccomend this post for front page... Though he was never my lectuerer... Plz lets know if GEJ lectured u....... Wow, i was the first to comment.... Thank you Jesus.... (Dancing skelewu)
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Allahugahlib(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2013
Definitely it worth to b front page. Hmmmmmmmmm. I wonder what discipline he actually take as lecturer, n hw his stdnt manage to scape tru wit his exam.
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by ugoboss26(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2013
Allahugahlib: Definitely it worth to b front page. Hmmmmmmmmm. I wonder what discipline he actually take as lecturer, n hw his stdnt manage to scape tru wit his exam.

Uncle Jonathan was a zoologist
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2013
.pekele pekele

1 Like

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Excel23: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2013
Res....
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by alons: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2013
OGA jona...ok...oh u mean dat man wz ones a lecturer?
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2013
who, where n what did Dr. Jonah teach?

mods pls address businessguru's derailing attempt fast....I recommend a lifetime ban

6 Likes

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Hadeyeancah(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2013
Fp thing...Let it roll
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by dridowu: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2013
Mr lecturer
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by donPhill(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2013
Damme patience can say more!!!

2 Likes

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by JingoOAU(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2013
To me personally, there's no way you can find GEJ's former students on nairaland. The best place to look for these former students is to check our different ZOO....

30 Likes

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by alons: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2013
His lectures were so so proa-troactive, if u doubt me ask google or patience.

1 Like

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2013
don-Phill:
Damme patience can say more!!!

Indeed
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Bobosky123(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2013
I heard he lectured in Uniport, something like Zoology or Animal husbandry can't really say..But How effective he was is another story!
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by chimexcomm(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2013
The president taught ZOology @ Uniport

1 Like

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by ochallo: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2013
From a Lecturer to President, that's really goodluck

Here are a list of foods that have been rumored to bring goodluck

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/10/foods-that-bring-good-luck.html
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by chimexcomm(m): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2013
Mr. President is an example that the course you studied is not a limitation to where God can take you. He is a man of patience, if you have read his biography you will see that God's plan for every man is different. HAPPY SUNDAY nairalanders

14 Likes

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by iamteaser: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2013
redsun: He was never a lecturer, he was a militant. There is nothing about the way he talks that shows he can teach. If he was a lecturer, that explains why nigerian universities produces zombie graduates.

1 Like

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by LMAyedun(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2013
GEJ- The Zoologist.

Uniport's Students over to you....
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by fasho01(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2013
grin grin it would be interesting to have students' he lectured share their experiences about his lectures. I usually sit & imagine hw those lectures would have been & in my imagination.. Dull, dry & boring! Well waiting for his first hand student's to prove my imagination wrong grin
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2013
chimexcomm: The president taught ZOology @ Uniport
did he lecture u? We knw he was a lecturer, we want to hear from those he lectured.
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Donmams(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2013
Na lie! He was never a lecturer.
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Brimmie(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2013
Lol..
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2013
Was he a lecturer? If he was,then then his students are doomed,how can a former lecturer allow ASUU strike stay this long...Lecturer my foot.

1 Like

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by YusufG: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2013
GEJ was a very lazy lecturer tbh,always late to class,the secretary in his office was the one marking our assignments,etc.I remember one timw when patience calledhim when he ws teaching us
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by yinkard4me(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2013
Hhmmm Mr Jona... I remember d election day.. I and my sister had to go on empty stomach to beat d early morning queue for accreditation and had to stand under d sun for close to 4hrs jez to give him our votes after d 3 days fasting and prayer declared by Kwara state CAN for Mr Jona... All I get in return is increase in fuel price,bombs and riots(insecurity), and nw my sister is out of school for more dan 4months just to mention few.. I won't say a curse or swear Bhet I will believe wah God says on judgement. Peace

21 Likes

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Osgilliat(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2013
His former student maybe shy of the course....but seriously zoology is an interesting course....which explain why our president has being performing extremely_____(fill in your words)so come out now or we start to point fingers.

1 Like

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by willyray(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2013
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by femogbangba: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student / Adekunle Oyeyemi: Court Orders Covenant University To Pay N10m As Damages / Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.