Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Where Was Adam When The Serpent Was Tempting Eve? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was Adam When The Serpent Was Tempting Eve? (535 Views)

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / 'serpent-handling' West Virginia Pastor Dies From Snake Bite / Be Wise As 'serpents'. Really? But Satan is the 'Serpent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was Adam When The Serpent Was Tempting Eve? by Dominionng(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2013
To my fellow christians in the house.. How often do you study your bible? Let us rub mind with this question: Where was her husband when Eve was being tempted?
Re: Where Was Adam When The Serpent Was Tempting Eve? by uboma(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2013
^^^ that's an irrelevant question.
Re: Where Was Adam When The Serpent Was Tempting Eve? by Dominionng(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2013
uboma: ^^^ that's an irrelevant question.

I was made to understand that irrelevant meant 'not related to the matter in hand' and an irrelevant question simply means: a question asked not pertaining to a specific topic. So.. Do u now see how ludicrous and sophomoric u sound? In all thy gettings Boss, get Understanding!

The same question was asked during a quiz programme and the answer which was more of a discovery to me really stunned me.
Re: Where Was Adam When The Serpent Was Tempting Eve? by obialfa: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2013
Dominionng: To my fellow christians in the house.. How often do you study your bible? Let us rub mind with this question: Where was her husband when Eve was being tempted?

He was out looking for food.
Re: Where Was Adam When The Serpent Was Tempting Eve? by lecturerdabo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
DAT same verse says "...and gave to her husband who was wt her" Gen 3:6

2 Likes

Re: Where Was Adam When The Serpent Was Tempting Eve? by Dominionng(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
lecturerdabo: DAT same verse says "...and gave to her husband who was wt her" Gen 3:6

Bingo!!! He was right beside her when the serpent was doing his thing all along.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Belief In Frisbeetarianism? / Amazing Science! / If It Be Thy Will – When To & Not Pray This Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.