Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... (1360 Views)

Got More Computer Issues? Post Them Here And Get More solutions / Fix Your Computer Issues Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
My name is Olabisi David olawale. CEO Excellent computer services...
Am here to offer free services to my fellow Nairalander..
who might be having issues on how and where to get their computer and phones problems solved...
this mini forum will help you communicate with me directly and openly for other members to see and benefit from..

we shall be discussing issue relating to internet issues,
online money making, how to unlock modems,
How to repair your computer by yourself, up grading your pc. to browse with DSTV.
How to install Androids Apps on blackberry 10,
Direct link to where to get E-currency..(100%)
Blackberry apps and Androids Apps
where to get cheap phones and laptops...
Different business ideas, information about Jambs and post UTME.. and so on...

this trend is all for free... no shishi shall be demanded from anyone...
i have made so many money in the past and am now ready to give back what Nigerian has given to me in way to say THANK YOU..

i will not be doing this alone but with the help of God and your help aswell.

Drop your comment or any issue relating to IT and be very sure you will get a professional advise immediately..
You can join me to help other Nigerian on (whatsapp 08060582481, Pin 24DB039F, weChat ID. F1488996105)

1 Like

Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by Kayode121: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
olabisilth: My name is Olabisi David olawale. CEO Excellent computer services...
Am here to offer free services to my fellow Nairalander..
who might be having issues on how and where to get their computer and phones problems solved...
this mini forum will help you communicate with me directly and openly for other members to see and benefit from..

we shall be discussing issue relating to internet issues,
online money making, how to unlock modems,
How to repair your computer by yourself, up grading your pc. to browse with DSTV.
How to install Androids Apps on blackberry 10,
Direct link to where to get E-currency..(100%)
Blackberry apps and Androids Apps
where to get cheap phones and laptops...
Different business ideas, information about Jambs and post UTME.. and so on...

this trend is all for free... no shishi shall be demanded from anyone...
i have made so many money in the past and am now ready to give back what Nigerian has given to me in way to say THANK YOU..

i will not be doing this alone but with the help of God and your help aswell.

Drop your comment or any issue relating to IT and be very sure you will get a professional advise immediately..
You can join me to help other Nigerian on (whatsapp 08060582481, Pin 24DB039F, weChat ID. F1488996105)

can u pls help me wit AVG antivirus one year code
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by jiggar(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
@O.P. Where can I get quality internal hard-drive and at cheaper price, say 500Gb? Thanks, awaiting your reply.
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by billtommy(m): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2013
My fellow nairalanders........I need your help pls.........I've a problem using an mtn fastlink modem I just bought on my HP mini 110-4100. The modem interface opens but the modem won't recognize any sim card, not even the primary sim card (this isn't an unlocking issue as I am not after that yet) I found out that there are some drivers missing from my system, and all my efforts to install these drivers proved abortive. I'll appreciate your sincere response(s) to get this problem resolved. It is a Huawei modem E303. Btw, the modem works properly when I installed it on other people's laptops.
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by Agbeke2013: 5:42am On Nov 11, 2013
i need advice on what to do with my hp compaq laptop. The problem with it is that i kept the system on my bed beside the window, by not closing the window there was a downfall enter through the window and some of it touched the system and since then if i want to power it, it only blink a small light without displaying or booting. One engineer told me that he would change one i/c. Please your advice.
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2013
@jiggar where are you at the moment....
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2013
@Billtommy... the problem is not from your mtn but your pc.. the network driver might be missing.. check your device manager and see what is missing ...
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2013
@Agbeke2013... i had similar issue and i did the same.. change some i.c but sometimes that might be the end of the computer...or you change the mother board...
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by silvoice(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
My laptop Dell inspiron 6400, window 7, is showing black screen and displaying 'this window is not genuine' some said is a registry problem. What do i do? I don't want to format d entire system.
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by silvoice(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
My laptop Dell inspiron 6400, window 7, is showing black screen and displaying 'this window is not genuine' some said is a registry problem. What do i do? I don't want to format d entire system.
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by Hoyeenz(f): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2013
Pls, when I switched on my laptop it was on,
my desktop was there n all but it was hanging then,
I pressed d switch button to switch it off. I
tried putting it on but d start windows stayed
4like 10mins I switched it off again but wen I
put it on it showed a white and blue screen. I
have tried using the safe mode but its still the
same. Please, help a sister because my project is
on it and I have no back-up for it. I use a Compaq Presario CQ57. Thanks.
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by Debeloved87(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ok, thanks. i av a mini zinox smart laptop, 8gb, 504ram. for over a month now, i av a prob wit my mini laptop..ystday i took it to computer village and a guy was runnin a bootable window XP cd on it and later it stops and couldnt continue, then he uses a window XP proffessional cd and it was booting then later stopped and was asking for a file "asms" before it can continue, and d guy said, he cant do it, that the RAM seems faulty...now what am i to do.. How much can i get a RAM for, or can i still resolve d issue without buying a RAM.
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Am sorry have not been able to give urgent replies... talk to me on whatsapp for fast response...
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by just2endowed: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
how much will it cost to repair Nokia c5 screen? mine got broken
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by bobbyyayo(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2013
i cant change my pc language to english.I've tried different methods bt none has yield any positive result.Pls help me on my windows 8 hp 650 lappy
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by ebukabanky(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
hello house.....dia is smtin wrong wit my laptop its
refusing to accept my password...... am using a mini
laptop witout CD rom drive......i dont HV an external hard
drive to overrun it can I use a complete laptop to run d
password reset since it has CDROM...... tanx
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by Pque(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pls I need all ur help: my HP 6735s windows vista has refused to start for sometime now. When I power it on repeatedly, only shows black screen nd when it does not show black screen nd while booting it sudenly shows a blue screen with these write up "A problem has been detected nd windows has been shut down to prevent damage to ur computer. A driver corrupted part memory used for holding pages destined for disk bla bla bla Technical information:... bla bla bla.

What I think is source of d problem?
Battery of my laptop spoilt. When nepa took light while system is on, d system imediately goes off without been shut down. It continues like that for like 2 months. After 2 mths, it began to show d blue screen nd now d black screen nd when it at times began to boot without black screen nd am able to get it to safe mode, it suddenly pop into d blue screen nd nothing works again.
PLS HELP ME!!

1 Like

Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by onegig(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
bobbyyayo: i cant change my pc language to english.I've tried different methods bt none has yield any positive result.Pls help me on my windows 8 hp 650 lappy
You guys should please use the post your computers trouble thread. Creating different threads for the same issue isnt effective and efficient. I would answer you but please use the appropriate threads to get the desired results. We got over ten to fifteen different engineers willing to help you on that thread.

as for our problem..

You need to install a new operating system. Languages cannot be changed using any software. You need a clean install in english language.
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by onegig(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
ebukabanky: hello house.....dia is smtin wrong wit my laptop its
refusing to accept my password...... am using a mini
laptop witout CD rom drive......i dont HV an external hard
drive to overrun it can I use a complete laptop to run d
password reset since it has CDROM...... tanx
can you get a flash drive that is at least 4gb in size?

if yes, get a system with a cdrom and get back here.
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by onegig(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pque: Pls I need all ur help: my HP 6735s windows vista has refused to start for sometime now. When I power it on repeatedly, only shows black screen nd when it does not show black screen nd while booting it sudenly shows a blue screen with these write up "A problem has been detected nd windows has been shut down to prevent damage to ur computer. A driver corrupted part memory used for holding pages destined for disk bla bla bla Technical information:... bla bla bla.

What I think is source of d problem?
Battery of my laptop spoilt. When nepa took light while system is on, d system imediately goes off without been shut down. It continues like that for like 2 months. After 2 mths, it began to show d blue screen nd now d black screen nd when it at times began to boot without black screen nd am able to get it to safe mode, it suddenly pop into d blue screen nd nothing works again.
PLS HELP ME!!
get a windows 7 cd and repair your operating system. There is an hardware conflict.

Also not too good running your system without battery.
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by Pque(m): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2013
onegig: get a windows 7 cd and repair your operating system. There is an hardware conflict.

Also not too good running your system without battery.

thanks a lot 4 d advice bt I hope it wont format d system
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by onegig(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pque:

thanks a lot 4 d advice bt I hope it wont format d system
It wont format it
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by princecuite(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pls help me wit a genuine key for windows 7 professional. Tnx
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
pls i need help, i use a hp mini notebook. For some months nw it has been very slow and it dosen't work as fast as it should. And when i connect any usb device to it, it infects with virus. Some question mark filled files will just flood the memory card. Should i format the system? I have an external dvd rom and windows 7 operating system.
Re: Get Free Services For Your Computer Issues... by klexy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
@Mr. Olabisi David olawale, i have issues with Zinox mini winxp istallation. i have the following error during instalation at "Setup will complete in approximately: 39 minutes." (
The File 'asms' On Windows Xp Home Edition Service Pack 2 Cd Is Needed )

(1) (Reply)

Excel To Vcard Converter / For Sell SAMSUNG LAPTOP With CHARGER #35k / UK Used Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.