Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

True Mysteries Of The Catholic Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Mysteries Of The Catholic Church. (415 Views)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Mysteries Of The Catholic Church. by Macelliot(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Catholic is the true church.

1) Baptism(Jesus got baptise by John to wash away the sin of creation. Matt. 3: 16-17)
Before you enter the kingdom of GOD, you must be born again(born of the water and Holy Spirit. John 3:5.
2) Holy communion(take this bread & wine as my body & blood which will given out to many as forgiveness of sins. Lk. 22: 19-20)
Jesus said, "anyone who does not eat & drink my flesh and blood shall not have life in Him." John 6: 53)
3) Penance(confession) (If you forgive people sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive they are not forgiven. John 20: 23)
4) Comfirmation (Recieve the Holy spirit as a witness that you are my followers. Act 8:17)
5) Anoiting oil Rubbing oil on the sick. James 5:14-15)
6) Holy Orders (Act 13:2-3)
These are among of sacraments of the Holy catholic church.
Forgive me, I am not critisizing any church. How many churches do this?
If know u are a Christian without baptism, u are decieving urself. Please kindly get baptise and partake in the Lord's meal. (all that have ears should hear.)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Dogs, The Swine, And The Vultures / The Element Will Melt...prophecy / How Do You React To Correction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.