Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Vampire Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vampire Spirit (611 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord / Soul & Spirit - Whats the difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vampire Spirit by macof(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
grin
Right now I am watching TV, champions TV to be precise. It's a church TV channel owned by "Champions royal assembly"
My aunty goes to this church and she's even there right now

Deliverance moment begins and a vampire claims to posses a young woman. The vampire spirit got into her through Watching Vampire films eg. Twilight, Underworld, True blood, Vampire dairies etc.

The lady has been addicted to vampire movies and she actually became a vampire through the demon that began to posses her.

this demon says it came from USA to posses her and turn her into a vampire
It also says there are 4spirits in her and they all come from the Marine kingdom

Now how believable is this? Stage act on my mind
Re: Vampire Spirit by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Twilight,underworld,vampires diaries,true blood i love them,

but are vampires real?i have to go and find out

(1) (Reply)

Cardinal Okogie Flays Okotie's Comments On Catholics / Don't Cross Over With Carry Over / Boko Haram Burns Down Gwoza Emir's Palace -- By Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.