Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,505 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos (44486 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Releases sexy New Photos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by dasparrow: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
rafhell: SHE IS OLD.

Of course in Nigeria being 34 years old is considered OLD to you since the average life expectancy of a Nigerian is a measly 52 years. In advanced nations where people live to be 80 years old and older on the average, people will tell you that you are still a baby at 34 years old. It is a terrible thing to come from a 3rd world country like Nigeria where people don't live long. It must suck!

@Post

She looks beautiful and at peace with herself. No oppressive Nigerian-bred husband to disturb her life and make her age faster than her age or annoying oppressive in-laws to give her unnecessary headache. Go Genny! Keep doing you. After all, you already have a beautiful daughter and you are successful. What else do you need? Whom God has blessed, no man can curse.

11 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by MSItachi: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
[size=22pt]She is getting married very soon[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by fishkaveli(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
I watch one of her mojo recently, oboi dis babe is sabi fvck...
Na only people wey never watch her mojo or s.ex F go dey respect her....she is an advanced olosho. Genefvck

Hide dis and I report u to TbJ

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Old age is upon her already. grin grin grin grin

Make she still dey do sweet 16 nor go marry.

mtschewwww angry angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by chineloSA(f): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Booty butt chic: See aw her head looks like samosa,who's d amateur who tot her aw to pout!.....D make up makes her look white and old,very ugly ....she shld av gone natural btw...instead doin wrong paints!

Jealousy makes people nasty cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by delors(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
No go find husband...make dem dey deceive you there. undecided na so you fine reach you never marry, you no contest for Miss Lagos abi Miss Abia...shior
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by joelenesleek(f): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
She still dey here the play her daughter play. Well I still Love Her like that.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Uglyduckling: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
All the people pursuing her to go and marry, are you going to help her stay in the man's house? If no, then let her be. Only in Naija do people measure success by marriage even if a woman is a failure in all other aspects of her life. Besides she has a child which everybody thinks marriage is all about. In another scenario, if she was married without a child, same people will be screaming she's here taking pictures instead of having children. Bottomline is you can never satisfy humans! As long as she's happy with her life, who cares!

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by dheaven: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Classy ko El clasico ni.....with all her 'classiness' she still can't find a man! undecided
It's not a must to marry.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by mamagee3(f): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
She looks gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Agrika: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
ageless beauty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by avata: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
She is lukin beutiful kiss she luks good on dat outfit
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by LoBoR: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
@the last pic..na soyamilk bottle be dt grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
Austeenx: Rubbish. undecided

Beef! Keep hating! She's a STAR, what are you?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
chineloSA:

Jealousy makes people nasty cheesy cheesy cheesy
jealous Of wat? Her flat yansh? UGly face?expired pkekus? Flat boobzz? Let me know grin grin
industry pvssy!

Not everyone is like uuu smello!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
My Gurl Genny, Classy as ever. Love her!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Booty butt chic: jealous Of wat? Her flat yansh? UGly face?expired pkekus? Flat boobzz? Let me know grin grin
industry pvssy!

Erm Genny doesn't have an ugly face, you'd have to be blind to say that!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by LadyH(f): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
i larv dis woman. buh truthfully? she isnt lookin all that here. she still roxxx tho.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Classy ko El clasico ni.....with all her 'classiness' she still can't find a man! undecided

And did she personally tell you she was looking for a man? Abi husband? Amebo!

Don't find a quiet corner, sit down and think about your life o, sharpen your mouth!
I doubt you're a man, even if you're a man, you're one of those men who have space between their legs. Mtchewww nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by LadyH(f): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Booty butt chic: jealous Of wat? Her flat yansh? UGly face?expired pkekus? Flat boobzz? Let me know grin grin
industry pvssy!

come, u n Genny don jam for rd? she treat ur ef up? u calm dwn na?!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by RAPMAN02(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Booty butt chic: See aw her head looks like samosa,who's d amateur who tot her aw to pout!.....D make up makes her look white and old,very ugly ....she shld av gone natural btw...instead doin wrong paints!
shez getting d..o..p..e money tho!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Uniquexty(f): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
otu-ocha........ I mean oooopssss

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Btruth: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nothing last forever!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Justeenaleo(f): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
A lady is allowed some fun,ugly or not,married or not,ashawo or not.....she has a daughter nd she is successful and atleast she is not cheating on anyone

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Beef! Keep hating! She's a STAR, what are you?

I'm a pastor. undecided
End-time pastor.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
MrCal: Actress Genevieve Nnaji has released new pictures of hers, probably taken at the wedding ceremony of Usman Dantata and Rukky Indimi.Wow! she is still cute. Am I the only one seeing this?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-8KbHmyDOzdM/Un99TmZBMQI/AAAAAAAAAfU/72R42Tn3WHs/s1600/gene.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rXu8ps4shPM/Un99UqTJ3aI/AAAAAAAAAfc/Q9zOWJesRnk/s1600/gene1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-aQD-i7yT03Y/Un99WBa7pSI/AAAAAAAAAfk/y43uFfQXeAg/s1600/gene2.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/11/genevieve-releases-new-shots-really-hot.html
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE

I like this babe, she's a real hustler. Imagine the money randy politicians and highly placed Government Executives will offer her in this ceremony of elites. Aristo 806!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Opeyemi1525(f): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
looking so beautiful,i love the dress
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2013

grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by kambili999(f): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
ok op u try. we haf seen the picture. the picture try. the picture make front page. i haf commented... my question naw b say hw dis one go change 2face head from afari kolondo wey im be naw?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by shejane: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hw many of u gals can luk dis sexy at her age?

Flat tommy wt a daughter

Nice figure, chic ur God loves u

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Mekky2010: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
And the kunu and zobo by the side smiley)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by anselm791(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
Used to have her contact until I messed up( tah! I no go tell you wetin I do), she's very humble and was nice to me. I still pray for her. Wish you happiness geni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Fighting & Beating A Fan In London --( Pics & Vid ) / Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) / Artist Photoshops Ankara Clothes On Toke Makinwa's Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.