Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Actress Ann Njemanze Has Re-married Years After Her Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ann Njemanze Has Re-married Years After Her Marriage (3965 Views)

Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) / See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter. / Segun Arinze's Ex-wife Ann Njemanze Remarries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ann Njemanze Has Re-married Years After Her Marriage by cbbigfan: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
Actress Ann Njemanze has re-married years after her marriage to actor Segun Arinze packed up. The Owerri, Imo State born actress married her boo Silver Ojieson yesterday Saturday November 9th at her family compound in Bucknor Estate, Isolo, Lagos. The hubby was is said to be an artist as well... and hes a friend of mine. Ann whos also a friend didnt invite me oh... Aunty Ann u still de vex for me? u know what i mean.

The wedding was attended by family, friends and some of her Nollywood colleagues. Big congrats to them.

@chris4bassey

Actress Ann Njemanze has re-married years after her marriage to actor Segun Arinze packed up. The Owerri, Imo State born actress married her boo Silver Ojieson yesterday Saturday November 9th at her family compound in Bucknor Estate, Isolo, Lagos. The hubby was is said to be an artist as well... and hes a friend of mine. Ann whos also a friend didnt invite me oh... Aunty Ann u still de vex for me? u know what i mean.

The wedding was attended by family, friends and some of her Nollywood colleagues. Big congrats to them.

Read more at www.chrisbassey..com

@chris4bassey

Re: Actress Ann Njemanze Has Re-married Years After Her Marriage by underscore: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2013

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Khloe Kardashian And French Montanna's Passionate Kiss At 30th Birthday / Reminisce ‘baba Hafusa’ Shows Off His Daughter, Hafusa / Confusing Twitter Hashtag Leaves Cher Fans In Mourning!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.