Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Maheeda Releases Photo Wearing Catholic Nun's Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Releases Photo Wearing Catholic Nun's Outfit (2441 Views)

M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / Gospel Singer Turned Prostitute 'maheeda' Releases Unclad Photos Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Releases Photo Wearing Catholic Nun's Outfit by FunnyPikincom(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
It was all over the news few weeks ago that one of the world larget picture sharing social media Instagram banned Nigerian controversial Gospel artiste turned object of nudity Maheeda from their platform as due to the nature of Disturbing graphics she use to upload on her account.
Today, too mark her sunday, Mahedda posted photos in a nun's outfit with captions like
"Holy X, Yep I'm holy"

Some of her fans blasted her while some were in support of her.
hmmm....Attention seeker...

You like? - See more at: http://vibenaija..com/2013/11/maheeda-releases-photo-wearing-catholic.html#sthash.OrSg4Mci.dpuf

Re: Maheeda Releases Photo Wearing Catholic Nun's Outfit by gluv01(f): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
So wrong. She's only spiting nuns by putting on that outfit angry
Re: Maheeda Releases Photo Wearing Catholic Nun's Outfit by FunnyPikincom(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
gluv01: So wrong. She's only spiting nuns by putting on that outfit angry
Are u a catholic? cheesy
Re: Maheeda Releases Photo Wearing Catholic Nun's Outfit by gluv01(f): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

Are u a catholic? cheesy

I'm pentecostal but I know it's wrong, nuns don't dress sexy with tight fits and short length. tongue
Re: Maheeda Releases Photo Wearing Catholic Nun's Outfit by FunnyPikincom(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
gluv01:

I'm pentecostal but I know it's wrong, nuns don't dress sexy with tight fits and short length. tongue

Eeeewo....New Generation Nun are different ooooO wink wink wink
Make i no talk sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Limpopo Master Couldn't Believe / Charly Boy Mourning His Late Father, Justice Oputa. / For Men Only!!! Watch This Girl Doing Naughty Things To Impress Her man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.