Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? (839 Views)

Let's Help You Plan With Your Budget... / Celebrating Nigeria In Different Languages! / If You Plan To Wed This 2014, Then You Better Check This Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Shinnings: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
Did you know that there re just 50days to the end of the year?
Which made it 44 days to Christmas. Well am sure most people know what christmas is,nevertheless lets a take a brief insight into what christmas is.
Christmas is the annual Christian festival
celebrating Christ's birth,holds on December 25. Christmas is also called Noel,Nativity, xmas.

christmas is celeberated by millions of people around the world includin me.
Am so excited that xmas is comin nd each time I remember a song comes to my mind. An old time nursery ryhme :
'christmas is coming the geese are getting. fat. please put a kobo in the old man's hat'

But honestly as excited as I am each time I think about xmas i also feel sad because my christmas has always been the same old thing. Am actually willing to try something new this time.
Dear Nairalanders would appreciate your suggestions as regards how to enjoy my xmas and make it exciting.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Chazzyboy: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Am planing to build a new house in my village for dis xmas
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Shinnings: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chazzyboy: Am planing to build a new house in my village for dis xmas

hmmm nyc one. we av just some few days this that ure stil on plannin.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by kevoh(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shinnings:

But honestly as excited as I am each time I think about xmas i also feel sad because my christmas has always been the same old thing. Am actually willing to try something new this time.

That's because you stay at home, spend the whole day eating good food and watching movies.

You can visit the sick in the hospital, the prison or the orphanage. If you can't go alone, go with your friends or church members.

Organise a picnic for four or five friends and your christmas is made or go to comedy shows or concerts with them, there are a lot billed for christmas day.

Every one cooks on christmas day that most meals end up getting wasted. Why not take the time to visit colleagues, family or friends on christmas day and partake in feasting with them just make sure you come with a bottle of wine.
What ever you do, DO NOT STAY AT HOME or the cycle will repeat itself

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Shinnings: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
fanx alot for d advice. datz very insightful.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Afrocatalyst: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
kevoh:
That's because you stay at home, spend the whole day eating good food and watching movies.

You can visit the sick in the hospital, the prison or the orphanage. If you can't go alone, go with your friends or church members.

Organise a picnic for four or five friends and your christmas is made or go to comedy shows or concerts with them, there are a lot billed for christmas day.

Every one cooks on christmas day that most meals end up getting wasted. Why not take the time to visit colleagues, family or friends on christmas day and partake in feasting with them just make sure you come with a bottle of wine.
What ever you do, DO NOT STAY AT HOME or the cycle will repeat itself
I like this.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Shinnings: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Afrocatalyst:
I like this.

so do I
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by dasparrow: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2013
@Post

This year just like last year, Christmas is going to be a family celebration. There will be a lot of cooking, eating and merry making. My cousins and I went to the park and had a little picnic last Christmas. I am not sure what we will be doing this year though. By the way, I need to buy a Christmas goat. I wonder when I should do that before the price of goat becomes too expensive.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
I'll be in nigggeerrriiiaaa !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't wait. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Mynd44: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eat fried rice and shikin and sleep my eyes out
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Shinnings: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44: Eat fried rice and shikin and sleep my eyes out

datz stale. dnt wanna do dat this year again
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Shinnings: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
adaobi123: I'll be in nigggeerrriiiaaa !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't wait. smiley

cant wait too dear.but wot exactly re ur plans?
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Shinnings: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

This year just like last year, Christmas is going to be a family celebration. There will be a lot of cooking, eating and merry making. My cousins and I went to the park and had a little picnic last Christmas. I am not sure what we will be doing this year though. By the way, I need to buy a Christmas goat. I wonder when I should do that before the price of goat becomes too expensive.

my sincere advice, buy it tomorrow
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shinnings:

cant wait too dear.but wot exactly re ur plans?

I dont know yet. I'll see when I arrive. smiley
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shinnings:

datz stale. dnt wanna do dat this year again
That's you
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by igbo2011(m): 1:23am On Nov 12, 2013
I don't celebrate Christmas but I celebrate Kwanzaa so that will be a great break for me.
Re: How Do You Plan On Celebrating CHRISTMAS? by Shinnings: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
igbo2011: I don't celebrate Christmas but I celebrate Kwanzaa so that will be a great break for me.

wotz kwanzaa ??

(1) (Reply)

Happy Australia Day 2015 Wishes Texts Messages SMS / Happy New Year 2016 Whatsapp Sms For Friends & Girlfriend / Photographer Shoots An Entire Wedding With An Iphone 6s Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.