Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Why Do God Need A Son - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do God Need A Son (575 Views)

Do God Actually Sit In His Throne And Allow People Go Through Pains? / Do God Really Know The Future? / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do God Need A Son by SeyiGold(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Can someone explain why God need a son when he can actually do whatever he want without anyone assistance. Human being need children because of their Name and property kindly tell me why u think God need a son?
Re: Why Do God Need A Son by Kabieosi: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
SeyiGold:

#1Can someone explain why God need a son

#2when he can actually do whatever he want without anyone assistance.

Human being need children because of
their Name and property

#3kindly tell me why u think God need a son?

@SeyiGold

#1) If you need an apple tree, you plant an apple seed

That is exactly what God did, a Son for a family

#2) God can do whatever He wants without assistance but in this dispensation, man's cooperation is required

- This is because God is true to His word or saying (i.e. refer: Gen 1:26,28 and Psalm 138:2)

26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth

28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth
@^^ Gen 1:26,28 KJV

I will bow down toward your holy temple
and will praise your name
for your unfailing love and your faithfulness,
for you have so exalted your solemn decree
that it surpasses your fame

@^^^Psalm 138:2 NIV

#3) God needed a family, so he offered His Son (i.e. a seed) for a family
Re: Why Do God Need A Son by SeyiGold(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
U missed it bro. When God want something he has the power to Decree and it will come to existence without any assistance.
Re: Why Do God Need A Son by Kabieosi: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
SeyiGold:

U missed it bro. When God want something he has the power to Decree and it will come to existence without any assistance.

@SeyiGold

I agree to disagree

but with my last say on the matter,

think about it, has God done anything without seeking or finding a man/woman first

When it comes to earth affairs, God needs man's cooperation just like with Mary's

For You have magnified Your word above all Your name" Ps. 138:2:
Re: Why Do God Need A Son by SeyiGold(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
Kabieosi:

@SeyiGold

I agree to disagree

but with my last say on the matter,

think about it, has God done anything without seeking or finding a man/woman first

When it comes to earth affairs, God needs man's cooperation just like with Mary's

For You have magnified Your word above all Your name" Ps. 138:2:
You pointed at mary. What about Abraham, Noah and every other prophet? Did God seek any assistance before destorying the people of Noah and Sodom and Gomorah?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Unknown Tongues (part 1). / 10 Lies Your Preacher Told U. / You Can Be His Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.