Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Dmx’s Bankruptcy Filin Thrown Out Of Court;wife Says D Spent $40million Incareer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dmx’s Bankruptcy Filin Thrown Out Of Court;wife Says D Spent $40million Incareer (657 Views)

Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful / Taylor Swift Insures Her Legs For $40million (must See) / Beyonce Bought $40million Worth Of JET For J-zay For Fathers Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dmx’s Bankruptcy Filin Thrown Out Of Court;wife Says D Spent $40million Incareer by akinbimatt: 12:53am On Nov 11, 2013
read full details from source naijaworlddaily..com

Legal issues continue to dog rapper DMX, whose bankruptcy filing was just thrown out of court.

The rapper has been prohibited from filing for bankruptcy for another 18 months, meaning he is exposed to almost $1.8 million worth of debt owed to creditors.

According to the presiding judge, DMX has failed to provide accurate information about his financial status.

The judge cited the rapper for providing inconsistent documents and untrustworthy information regarding his financial affairs.

DMX’s wife Tashera Simmons was recently interviewed on The Breakfast Club on New York’s Power 105.1 to promote her new book “Finding Tashera,” which details her relationship with DMX.

During the interview, Tashera revealed that DMX had earned and spent over $40 million during the course of his career.

At one point, the rapper was shelling out over $100,000 a month in miscellaneous expenses, including credit cards.

“He used to spend recklessly. When I told him I didn’t want to be with him anymore because of all of the stuff that was going on, he said ‘well I’m gonna see how you’re going to live without any money’ and I thought he was playing. I called the accountant and said ‘the mortgage hasn’t been paid’ and she said ‘you got to take that up with your husband.’ Only because I had a stash that I put away is the only reason I refuse to kiss his butt to take care of me.”

DMX’s representatives said they are working with the rapper to book more shows, as well as resolve his issues with his passport, so he can take advantage of an international tour.

Re: Dmx’s Bankruptcy Filin Thrown Out Of Court;wife Says D Spent $40million Incareer by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 11, 2013
thats what happen when you marry a junkie, he is bound to spend all the family possession on drugs.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashain Fires Back What's Illuminati? A Cult? / We Are Still Together-tania Omotayo Confirms Her Position With Wizkid. / Denrele Reveals He Wore Late Goldie’s Dress To Channel O Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.