Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Have A Look At The Faces Of Some Nigerian Spoiling Our Image Globally. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have A Look At The Faces Of Some Nigerian Spoiling Our Image Globally. (1426 Views)

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) / Lagos Hotels 2nd Most Expensive Globally – Research By The Hogg Robinson Group / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have A Look At The Faces Of Some Nigerian Spoiling Our Image Globally. by fiditi(m): 5:58am On Nov 11, 2013
Having gone through several threads on this forum and see the way faceless inter tribal war is springing up. Spoiling of Nigeria image is not a thing of one tribe but every tribe has contributed their own quota. But have been to several places around the world and have seen Nigerian doing great, representing our fatherland in such a great way kudos to you good ones. Having taking all pros and cons into consideration guess it High time i make all my brothers and sisters see the face of the bad eggs. Just follow that link down.
http://www.interpol.int/Wanted-Persons?wanted_search=&IPSGT_ICPO_Countries=258&current_age_mini=0&current_age_maxi=100
Re: Have A Look At The Faces Of Some Nigerian Spoiling Our Image Globally. by princeonx: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
I don see them!
Re: Have A Look At The Faces Of Some Nigerian Spoiling Our Image Globally. by Omojayejaye(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2013
Nawa o....grandpa of 70yrs dey there... tongue embarassed tongue
What do you expect from his grandsons ...mtcheeeew..

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On Cheap Accomodation In South Korea / Top 10 Bermuda Triangle Myths / How Do I Translate My Documents From English To Ukrainian Language In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.