Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nigeria Football Association: I Hate Them! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Football Association: I Hate Them! (886 Views)

"Yes, I Hate Okocha" - Sunday Oliseh / How Can I Register Football A Club/Academy With Lagos State Football Association / Visit Nigeria Football League Official Website And You Will Be Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Football Association: I Hate Them! by Amobi1(m): 6:02am On Jun 13, 2006
Since Supereagles switch from foreign coaches to local coaches, we have been doing nothing but bullshit. The NFA always coming out with stupid dicisions. Look at argentina, czech republic, etc they always try to keep and acknowledge their old player. And thats y they r good. Can somebody tell me wat happen to our past squads: Daniell amokachie and others; we abandoned them if they don't good for one season or the other. thats bullshit. Am starting to hate that country for real. Especially during this world cup period.
Re: Nigeria Football Association: I Hate Them! by Akolawole(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2006
Amobi 1:

Since Supereagles switch from foreign coaches to local coaches, we have been doing nothing but bullshit. The NFA always coming out with stupid dicisions. Look at argentina, czech republic, etc they always try to keep and acknowledge their old player. And thats y they r good. Can somebody tell me what happen to our past squads: Daniell amokachie and others; we abandoned them if they don't good for one season or the other. thats bullshit. Am starting to hate that country for real. Especially during this world cup period.

Stop hating my friend.

1) Siasia is the Coach of the Silver winning World Youth Championship,

2) Eguavon is the Coach of the current Super Eagles,

3) Amokachi is the current Coach of U-23 players.

Please cross-check facts before hating.

Secondly, dont forget the foreign Coaches coming to Africa are just 4th class Coaches.
Re: Nigeria Football Association: I Hate Them! by Amobi1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2006
so r we better of today than b/4.
Re: Nigeria Football Association: I Hate Them! by Akolawole(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2006
Whose fault?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Searching For A New Foreign Coach? / Is Man Utd The Team Or What? / F1 Fans:Schumi's Last Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.