Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Rapture By Bro Ede Peter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture By Bro Ede Peter (756 Views)

Rapture By Papa Adeboye / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing / The Truth About The Pre-tribulation Rapture - By Holiness Preacher Zac Poonen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapture By Bro Ede Peter by anuike(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2013
WARNING AND REVELATION (Bro. Peter Ede) Nov.2013
I am coming very soon, says, Jesus Christ. Children of God all over the world, in these last and dangerous days, I implore you to be watchful and careful in everything you do. Be conscious of heaven and of who you are. Fear and obey God for this is the whole duty of man. (Ecc. 12:13-14)
I want to let the world know about the revelations that Jesus Christ gave to me through dreams. I am not trying to make it scripture. I want many to read about what the Lord had personally warned me about and make their choice. The bible says test all spirits. (1 Cor. 12: 1-3; 1 John 4: 1-4)
Brethren, through many revelations, I realized that the coming of Jesus Christ is at hand.
In July 8, 2010, in a dream, I heard when God almighty told His son Jesus Christ “MY SON GO AND BRING MY REMAINING PEOPLE BACK HOME. FOR MANY HAVE BEEN OFFENDED AND GONE BACK TO THE WORLD. (Matt. 24:10 John 16:1). Now child of God, are you ready for the rapture? Have you backslid and gone back to the world? Please I beg you to examine your life and come back to God before it’s too late.
In October 18, 2013, I heard in the revelation when Jesus said to all the already saved Christian to go all over the world and tell others that he is coming soon. (Mark. 16:15; Matt 24:14; 2Tim. 4: 1-5). This command is for everybody. Are you obeying it? You can’t go with the Lord if you refuse to obey this command.
MY DREAMS
A) Last week of October 2013, in the dream, I saw the Lord with His angels in the sky. The angels held trumpets in their hands. The Lord was in the middle of them surrounded with great glory. I saw a rope stretching from the clouds to the earth. This I assume to be the plumb line of God’s judgment on the earth. (Amos 7: 7-cool
B) In a dream, I saw a hill. I saw many people trying to hide on top of the hill. Some were trying to hide under it. The cloud was shaking terribly with a mighty sound that I could not actually interpret. I know it is the sound of God’s anger. People were running everywhere. Other events occurred in the dream but the point I want to emphasis is that I saw a hand writing that Jesus will come next year. 2014.
C) I saw it written in the sky that the last visa to the kingdom of God are few and people should strive to get it
D) I saw Jesus in the sky saying I AM COMING NOW! NOW!! NOW!!!
This is not the time to backslide but it is time to get ready because the Lord will come in the day that no man expects. So be ready.
e) On the 30th of October 2013. I saw leaders (white leaders) of United States of America saying that they are about to bring a leader who will make the whole world on government. Immediately, I heard another voice saying to me, ‘IT IS THE ANTI-CHRIST GOVERNMENT.”
You should be serious with God and don’t allow anything to distract you. Jesus Christ still loves you. Know that your deliverance is near. Endure whatever you are passing through right now. When the Lord comes He will wipe away your tears. Don’t love things of this world. The devil will use it to hinder you from entering God’s kingdom. Let your treasure be in heaven. The rich should not think that their wealth will save them. Begin to weep and cry to God for mercy. Be sober and vigilant. Jesus is ready. You must be ready. God bless you.
Re: Rapture By Bro Ede Peter by Mckenzy99(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2013
Thank you my brother for sharing.i pray people of God will take heed to these warnings.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Multiple Offerings In Churches Today / Did the Christ of Christmas Claim to Be God? / Run Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.