Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! (13484 Views)

Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? / Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice / Photo: Olamide Buys Himself A G-wagon As Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Many guys dump their old girlfriends at the first taste of fame…but not Olamide. He is a rich and sucessful rap star now yet, you hardly see him without his love of many years Aisha Sulaiman.The reason isn’t farfecthed.She started from the bottom here is what he said”

“My celebrity crush forced me to swim Aisha sulaiman … Looool .. My madam since I been rolling around with Okada … atewo ati ariwo for my nigga lol chop1kiss

Source: www.aktor365..com

1 Like

Re: Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
How nice.. It warms the heart how a man won't let fame and money and fake women come between his relationship... Olamide is among that very rare breed. Carry on baddo.
Re: Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! by linda20: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wow! this is really nice. Thumbs up # Baddestguyeverliveth!
Re: Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! by nerodenero: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hope he marries the lady! Taking a cue from 2face grin
Re: Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! by aminho(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
baddo
Re: Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! by swtme(f): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
I knew he was unique
Re: Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! by Ruq: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Let me act like I believe it will last.
Re: Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! by KweenAdz(f): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Whaaaaaaat?!!!!! I am his fiance.. We'll be getting married soon.. All u liars,stop ds nao... I love ma boo Ola...I call him Mide of life...dnt spoil our love pls...
Re: Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! by Tholudee(f): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
KweenAdz: Whaaaaaaat?!!!!! I am his fiance.. We'll be getting married soon.. All u liars,stop ds nao... I love ma boo Ola...I call him Mide of life...dnt spoil our love pls...
wake up girl grin grin *brings water to rub her face* grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! by Madawaki01(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
KweenAdz: Whaaaaaaat?!!!!! I am his fiance.. We'll be getting married soon.. All u liars,stop ds nao... I love ma boo Ola...I call him Mide of life...dnt spoil our love pls...
u beta wake up before u piss for bed
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! by Subom1(f): 12:06am On Nov 12, 2013
jossi994: How nice.. It warms the heart how a man won't let fame and money and fake women come between his relationship... Olamide is among that very rare breed. Carry on baddo.
You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! by ajasa4link: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2013
the same olamide we know abi the one that operates barbing salon at ojuelegba? grin
Re: Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2013

**pours holy water on her head**
I must cast out this demon today! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mavins – Adaobi Ft. Don Jazzy, Korede Bello, Rekado Banks & Dija / How Can She Be Half Brazilian? / Why Tchidi Chikere Broke Up With Sophia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.