Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,162 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. (1194 Views)

Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President / ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Any Moment From Now / 10 Year Old Nigerian Passes A Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. by Appliedmaths(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
There we have it, let's wait for the outcome of the remaining ASUU chapters.
Re: UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. by drered(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
One of the strongest ASUU Union in Nigeria, ASUU UI votes to end the strike..
Re: UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. by Appliedmaths(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
From my observation, 3 out of 4 are all in support of ending the strike...I see good news at the end of the day.
Re: UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
#crying#Uniben lecturers na wa for una o!
Re: UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. by toideve(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nawa for uniben ASUU ooo! Stupeed corrupt fools
Re: UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. by felastika(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hahahahahahah...cray mdfkas no wan go back to class,abeg make una tell dem,they(Uniben lectures) av failed...FUTO,IMSU,A.B.U zaria,UI wants d strike to be suspended,oya 4-1,we stil dey count
Re: UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
felastika: Hahahahahahah...cray mdfkas no wan go back to class,abeg make una tell dem,they(Uniben lectures) av failed...FUTO,IMSU,A.B.U zaria,UI wants d strike to be suspended,oya 4-1,we stil dey count
Uniben tin 2 dey tire pers0n...
Re: UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Azzin ehn, make dem no take out d vex on us sha wen dey resume!
exPLIcit7: Uniben tin 2 dey tire pers0n...
Re: UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. by Appliedmaths(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Na wetin me dey reason, with the high rate of missing scripts and gross behavior wey our yeye lecturers dey showcase everyday, hope say if dem call off this strike man pikin no go smell koko for their hand ni. grin. God dey sha!
Re: UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. by Phemmy99(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
This uniben lecturers they para gan o!!!,,,they should pity d students who have been at home for 4 monthz now..
Re: UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. by HumbleServant(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Customer abeg, come back na. Yes, i get AZ oil, Texaco & mobil oil. Na which one u wan buy?
Re: UNIBEN ASUU Chapter Passes A Vote Of No Confidence, Wants Strike To Continue. by docsholz(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
They can go f*ck themselves, I'm resuming on Monday

#embryo incourse on my mind#

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers / BSU 2014/2015 Post-utme Cut-off,screening And Registration Details / Lecturer Shot Male Student Dead For Hugging His Girlfriend In Agbor Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.