Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year (933 Views)

Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year 2014 / Faces At Jarushub Career Conference / Top Nigerian Ceos Speak At Jarushub's Career Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by Jarus(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
I used to be one of the most active folk on this section of Nairaland, and even won 2nd Best Poster in 2009. I decided to open my own career portal few months ago, and within just 8 months of floating my career blog, it was nominated in 2 categories in the ongoing Nigeria Blog Awards sponsored by Fidelity Bank and co.
1, Career Blog of the Year.
2, Nigerian Career Blog of the Year.

I therefore call on my teeming Nairaland buddies who have benefitted from my selfless articles to vote for me in the 2 categories. http://www.jarushub.com/5-reasons-why-you-should-vote-jarushub-as-nigerias-blog-of-the-year-2013/ don't forget to read the instructions.

The direct link to the poll is here: http://nigerianblogawards.com/vote2013.php

1 Like

Re: Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by Sunymoore(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
You got mine. One Love
Re: Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by abdulslutsky(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yap...already voted
Pls do ASAP guys
Re: Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by Afam4eva(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mo to dibo fun blog ee...

@jarus, i think you should also leave the voting link here in order to get more traffic.
Re: Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by Jarus(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Afam4eva: Mo to dibo fun blog ee...

@jarus, i think you should also leave the voting link here in order to get more traffic.
. Thanks bro, would do. Odunma cheesy
Re: Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by chemashie(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Just voted for you.
Re: Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by Jarus(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Thanks bros.
Re: Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Congrats Jarus!
Re: Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by Gboliwe: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Almost forgot. Actually forgot sef until now.

I have voted. You will get there.
Re: Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by Olugbenger(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
i av voted for you.

I just hope my mailbox won't get spam messsges.
Re: Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by harmeenart(f): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ok o.All the best too.
Re: Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by Nosgidi(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Just voted for you on the dual category u were been nominated Mr.Jarus..I always visit your blog and i must say,u're an inspiration to many students out there,especially those who wanna be accountants,economists,bankers,etc.Keep the good work bro...
Of a true,when it comes to Career mentorship,"Jarushub blog" gat no equals in Nigeria..Best Blog of the year!!!
Re: Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by Jarus(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nosgidi: Just voted for you on the dual category u were been nominated Mr.Jarus..I always visit your blog and i must say,u're an inspiration to many students out there,especially those who wanna be accountants,economists,bankers,etc.Keep the good work bro...
Of a true,when it comes to Career mentorship,"Jarushub blog" gat no equals in Nigeria..Best Blog of the year!!!
thanks. I'm humbled
Re: Vote Jarushub As Nigeria's Career Blog Of The Year by Winneygirl(f): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm guessing that the voting is finalized when we click on the link in the email?
I.e. It doesnt count until we activate via email....for 1st time users that is?
That's some roundabout process, but we'd do it anyway, for you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Life “shortcuts” That Never Work. / You'll Still Work At 65, Unless You Have Leverage NOW / 5 Ways To Build A Remarkably Successful Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.