Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Photos: Meet Fast Rising Actress,queeneth Hilbert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet Fast Rising Actress,queeneth Hilbert (2269 Views)

Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Half Caste Actresses: Lilian Bach Vs Caroline Danjuma Vs Queeneth Hilbert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet Fast Rising Actress,queeneth Hilbert by NastyGist: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2013

Queeneth Hilbert is from Ebonyi State and in her 20's. She started
acting almost
12 months ago. She has grown to be movie producers delight.
And this is not only
because of her stunning beauty but because she is very creative
and good at what
she knows how to do best. She hit the limelight with her dramatic
performance in
the movie The Illiterate and has featured in other movies such as
My Daughter, My
Jewel , Hidden Crown and drop of tears.

click HERE for more entertaining gists    

Click HERE to read celebrty news and sex scandal news
Re: Photos: Meet Fast Rising Actress,queeneth Hilbert by homesteady(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
See how they use photoshop to destroy the picture by the right grin grin
Re: Photos: Meet Fast Rising Actress,queeneth Hilbert by NastyGist: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady: See how they use photoshop to destroy the picture by the right grin grin

lol were u see photoshop
Re: Photos: Meet Fast Rising Actress,queeneth Hilbert by Jenticles(f): 1:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Ocha ka omaka hmm yellow pawpaw

(1) (Reply)

(BREAKING NEWS): Olamide May Spend 10 Years In Prison / Nigerian Celebrities Finally Responded To Our Ankara Juju / How We Both Dumped Our Exs To Be Together- Ime Bishop And Wife Tells Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.