Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Reveals What She Thinks About Nigerian Concerts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Reveals What She Thinks About Nigerian Concerts (1265 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See) / Video : Kim Kardashian Talks To Eku Edewor About Her Visit To Nigeria & Goldie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Reveals What She Thinks About Nigerian Concerts by kmanning: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2013

If you don’t live under a rock, you’d know Kim Kardashian was a guest at Darey‘s much talked about ‘Love Like a Movie‘ concert back in February.

The reality show star got to review the red carpet with Darey and had some very interesting things to say, one being that she was surprised to see Nigerians dress to the nines wearing suits and gowns to what was supposed to be a concert.

‘Next time I travel when they say concert, I will find out what the typical dress code of that country is. ’cause if you came to a concert in the states, it’d be T-shirt and jeans‘, Kim K told Darey.

Watch the video below…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9X3uWoN-lCs

>>SEE MORE INTERESTING NEWS AND GIST AROUND<<
Re: VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Reveals What She Thinks About Nigerian Concerts by gluv01(f): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Well she's right. I've never worn suit to a concert in Naija and when I put on a simple jeans and shirt, I get stares like i'm under-dressed grin
Re: VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Reveals What She Thinks About Nigerian Concerts by Arosa(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin grin grin Naija!
Re: VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Reveals What She Thinks About Nigerian Concerts by MsSpaqs(f): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2013
It depends on the type of concert there are some musical concerts whr u are asked 2 dress formally especial 'em bowtie n evening gown kinda events.
Re: VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Reveals What She Thinks About Nigerian Concerts by seangy4konji: 2:34am On Nov 12, 2013
wot is a concert?

(1) (Reply)

:'( SAD - Paul Walker's Last Coversation With His Dad / Cameron Diaz Says She Doesn't Want Kids Of Her Own / First ´´EVER´´ Victim Of The Ebola Outbreak Has Been Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.