Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Please Where Can I Get The Download Link For Whispermonitor.apk - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Where Can I Get The Download Link For Whispermonitor.apk (1058 Views)

How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. / Get All Mobile Games And Apps Download Link Here / Ngage 2.0 And All Games Cracked. Instructions And Download Link. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get The Download Link For Whispermonitor.apk by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Is there any network firewall that works like that of netqin on symbian phones,netqin tells u wen any connection on ur phone is abt to be effected, and ask u either to accept or deny the connection, u cn even add some apps to the untrusted lists. Though i heard whisper moniror on android does this very well, but i am yet to get a download link to it yet.
Is dia anybody that can give me the download link to whispermonitor or any alternative android app tha can do this very well.

Am not talking about droidwall et al, but i am talking abt an app that wld inform me when a connection to the internet is abt to be made on my fone and request for my authorisation to grant or deny the connection cos i enjoyed this so much while using my Nokia symbian fone and this saves me from a lot of Data leakage. thanks as u respond

(1) (Reply)

How To Print From Your Android Device To Any Printer / Hurry! Pre-Order the Tecno Phantom Z Now and Win Free Gifts / Innjoo I2s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.