Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Cbn Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cbn Recruitment (2271 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Recruitment / Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn Recruitment by winnag: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2008
Any information on how to access central banks' website section on careers. Have been trying to apply online without success.
Re: Cbn Recruitment by hello2007: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2008
gfd dfsgfd df fds dfgdfgsdfg df dfg sdfgfdgsdf
Re: Cbn Recruitment by fredie(f): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2008
i have been trying to acess the site but no show. Did anyone succeed? if so what does it take.? Kindly let me know. Thanks.
Re: Cbn Recruitment by mogambe: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2008
hello all,
that the site link is not coming up implies that perhaps the recruitment is an internal exercise. Afterall the ad. in the newspaper stated it was "internal and external" grin

lets keep bugging the site,soon we will break the force field that is blocking our hits. So peps lets increase our efforts.

pls anyone that records any success shld pls tell the house.

takia grin
Re: Cbn Recruitment by Boben(f): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2008
I was finally able to fill the application on their site after trying so many times with no luck. I filled it around 6 or 6.30am on saturday. I had to wake up early to do it cos i think so many people are trying to fill the application at the same time which is usually during the day and evenings though I tried filling it several times during the early hours of the mornings before that saturday and there was no luck. I'll just suggest that u keep trying. I'm sure it will eventually open. good luck
Re: Cbn Recruitment by mogambe: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2008
@boden
a big CONGRATULATIONS i say to u grin.
u are among a privileged few to have succeeded in the first stage of the recruitment process. thanks for the tip.

TAKIA
Re: Cbn Recruitment by AndyM: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2008
Yeah house try applying on saturday or sunday morning. I succeded in submitting mine as at about that time last week
Re: Cbn Recruitment by bartolo: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2008
pls link me up with d website if d recruitment form is still on

(1) (Reply)

N-power Or Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job Which Would You Go For / N-power Is This True About N-tax / Police Recruiment 2019- List Of Successful Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.