Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,856 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State (3506 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Thief Caght & Given Jungle Justice In Awka, Anambra State(photos) / Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
ANOTHER BLOODBATHE IN ANAMBRA STATE;
MASSOB ACCUSED MR PETER OBI OF KILLING 4
OF HER MEMBERS AS SHE WITHDRAW HER
SUPPORT FOR APGA
"No fewer than four people were feared
killed in Onitsha on Monday when members
of the Movement for the Actualization of the
Sovereign State of Biafra clashed with a
team of security men.
MASSOB however claimed that it was an
attack on its members that could be linked
to the decision of the movement to
withdraw their support from the All
Progressives Grand Alliance and announce
their preferred candidate before the
Saturday’s governorship election.
The Police however declined comments on
the incident.
The Anambra State Police Public Relations
Officer, Mr. Emeka Chukwuemeka, said he
had not been officially briefed on the
incident.
The Director of Information of MASSOB, Mr.
Uchenna Madu, who said he was speaking
on behalf of the leader of MASSOB, Chief
Ralph Uwazuruike, said the incident
occurred in the early hours of the day.
He said the joint security team was made
up of the Army, Police and State Security
Service personnel, who stormed MASSOB
headquarters along Onitsha-Owerri road
and allegedly opened fire on their members.
He said at the end of the attack, four
persons were felled, while many others
sustained gunshot wounds.
He also said more than 80 persons, critically
injured in the incident, were denied medical
attention because they could not show that
they had police medical permit.
Madu added that about 18 vehicles,
belonging to MASSOB members and traders
at Mgbuka-Obosi, Old Motor Spare Parts,
Obosi, 137 motorcycles, belonging to
MASSOB members were burnt and N920,
000 was taken by the security agents.
The Senior Special Assistant to Governor
Peter Obi on Media and Publicity, Mr.
Valentine Obienyem, who said he was not
aware of the incident, wondered why
MASSOB had blamed the governor for the
said fracas.
“Why are they calling the name of the
governors?” he asked.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Toktee(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Usual denial
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Some nitwits will come to this thread and say APGA is an Igbo party,Peter Obi loves ndi Igbo. Just see the way Igbos are being killed like goats in their own state and you say Borno is not safer? Chineke kpo kwa Peter Obi oku! angry angry
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
eboes again!
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Ngenge(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Love for power kils quicker than HIV. Terrible
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by talktimi(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
smartchoice: eboes again!
this isnt a fair statement. Stereotyping is done by people who lack exposure and youre clearly above such behavior
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Macelliot(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Thank God for life..

2 Likes

Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by FreeGlobe(f): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Peter obi killing more igbos in their enclave than boko haram since 2006.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by FreeGlobe(f): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by mekaboy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
how many times will I say this MASSOB guys should go and get something doing. their existence is illegal. their vision is unachievable. They are a threat to security. peter obi is taking precautionary measures because they will be used to cause trouble and rig elections.

I have said any massob member that dies, their blood will be on uwazurikes head.

3 Likes

Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by IGBOSON1: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
mekaboy: how many times will I say this MASSOB guys should go and get something doing. their existence is illegal. their vision is unachievable. They are a threat to security. peter obi is taking precautionary measures because they will be used to cause trouble and rig elections.

I have said any massob member that dies, their blood will be on uwazurikes head.

^^^The bolded sounds like a storyline from The Minority Report starring Tom Cruise! Those that've watched the film will know what i'm on about!
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by hardywaltz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
I hope Peter Obi killed all those MASSOB Illiterates and thieves masquerading as freedom fighters yet steal and maim poor and helpless Anambraians.
May they all rot in hell including their leader Ralph Uwazurike.
Does bastards do not any anyway fight for any Biafra
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by FreeGlobe(f): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^The bolded sounds like a storyline from The Minority Report starring Tom Cruise! Those that've watched the film will know what i'm on about!
mhen, that guy is another thing intelligence wise
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
I dey laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Onlytruth(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
I still don't understand why MASSOBs headquarters these days is in Anambra state.
I'm beginning to think that MASSOB is now used by outsiders to invade Igboland.

MASSOB SHOULD AT LEAST LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE.

Nonsense!
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Swiftboy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
I am in no wise in support of any extra-judicial killing but damn! The wrath of the law should catch up with any group that's against the unity of this nation.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by cKaiser: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Now Peter Adaobi is killing MASSOB members for disowning him

I hope he can use this same gun to force them to vote for him

Very soon another Ezzu river would be filled with murdered youths by Adaobi and APGA
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Dibiachukwu: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Macelliot: 100 percent true. I was there. It occured around 11:10am. I was at the market in the shop at Mgbuka beside owerri road with my uncle when we wanted to supply goods when I heard gun shoots, we took to our heels, everybody was running helter shelter. I closed our shop and took to my heels. More than 200 solders were seen opening fire against Massob. I ran faster than lion. It was terrified.
I have decided that on saturday of this week, I will not come out because of the election, cos it's gonna be a tough one.
I thank GOD say I no leave my shop go watch wrestling for my pals shop, cos that is were there main office is. If you heard gun shoots, it seems as if Nigeria-biafra war II has started.
grin grin grin @bolded My guy, you do well. I for run faster than cheetah sef. If i was there. However, you need to repent and keep the commandments of our one true God Yawah. For his kingdom is at hand.

proverbs1:20-23

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates:
in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners
delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will
make known my words unto you.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by obayaya(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
if this really happened, then my peeps at head bridge will hear of it.. I'll ask them in the morning..

cos I didn't hear
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by agbameta: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2013
Very restless, divided, aimless and troubled people...
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Dibiachukwu: 12:08am On Nov 12, 2013
How come peter obi has taking it upon himself to kill Igbos and a so called non-violent activist group like massob. I don't understand why he has taken it upon himself to exterminate massob. First the Ezu river Massacre in Anambra state. Then the this. Their is something these people are not telling us. May the holy and sovereing God Yawah reveal this menacing puzzle.

Genesis28

15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the
LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I
command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake
thee:
16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field. (APO SIX, IGBO MASSACRE in the North 1960s till date)
17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the
increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when
thou goest out.
20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that
thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou
perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast
forsaken me.
21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have
consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with
an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with
blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is
under thee shall be iron.
24 The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven
shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
25 The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt
go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be
removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the
beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.
27 The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods,
and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
28 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of
heart: (Community wise, we are the most disorganized community, I have ever seen)
29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and
thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and
spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee. (Just when Igbos think they are getting ahead, their enemies strike and take it all)
30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt
build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard,
and shalt not gather the grapes thereof. (Biafra and slavery) (Abandoned property)
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Dibiachukwu: 12:15am On Nov 12, 2013
[Dt28]>
32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine
eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there
shall be no might in thine hand:

[img]http://www2.vcdh.virginia.edu/gos/imagesAds/v0160.jpg[/img]
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Macelliot(m): 12:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
grin grin grin @bolded My guy, you do well. I for run faster than cheetah sef. If i was there. However, you need to repent and keep the commandments of our one true God Yawah. For his kingdom is at hand.

proverbs1:20-23

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates:
in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners
delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will
make known my words unto you.
Thanks alot, GOD bless You.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Dibiachukwu: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2013
25 The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt
go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be
removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
Italicized part sounds very Igbo to me. (If you don't see an Igbo man there, run away from there)
26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the
beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.

Igbos, beyond all reasonable doubt. You are the children of the most High God Yawah!
Keep all the commandments of the lord, our sovereign God Ahaya wu Yawah!
And the Faith of the eternal King Ya echiwe chi (Jesus){Rev14:12}. It is not a Joke! And Jesus the christ is a very serious King, your pastors are deceiving you. Repent.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Josab4life: 12:26am On Nov 12, 2013
if d ndibos are not safe in their own land, where esle can they b safe. If an Igbo man will order the killings of his fellow Igbo people why then blaming boko boys 4 killing them. they are just doing the bidding of their oga at the top.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 12, 2013
berem: Some nitwits will come to this thread and say APGA is an Igbo party,Peter Obi loves ndi Igbo. Just see the way Igbos are being killed like goats in their own state and you say Borno is not safer? Chineke kpo kwa Peter Obi oku! angry angry
You cant even wait or ask for a source before believing the report and jumping into conclusion. Even if the report is true, this same MASSOB has been clashing with security agencies even before Peter Obi came to power so who says this can not be one of such clashes? Can you seat behind your computers and rule out the possibility of those in other camp (APC, PDP) master-minding the attack just to discredit APGA? I am not saying it is not APGA or Peter Obi but with politics in the air, anything is possible. We shouldn't be in a haste to jump into conclusion because it is politically convenient. The incident needs to be investigated. Unfortunately, the same security agencies that should investigate the incident are directly involved.

1 Like

Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Dibiachukwu: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2013
deuteronomy 28:45-46
45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and
overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the
voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he
commanded thee:
46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed
for ever.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Dibiachukwu: 1:05am On Nov 12, 2013
Matthew 5

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not
come to destroy, but to fulfil.
bible(KJV) [Mt5:17]>
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one
tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (Christ didn't change the laws. The levitical laws still stand)

King Ya echiwechi said it himself. He didn't change the laws. He fulfilled the levetical laws. And the prophecies about him
For more information go here

https://www.nairaland.com/1508296/pope-francis-embraces-disfigured-man/5#19435749
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Dibiachukwu: 1:07am On Nov 12, 2013
Luke 19

27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them,
bring hither, and slay them before me.

Ya echiwe chi the eternal king is not a Joker. You won't get away with this mockery.

Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Dibiachukwu: 1:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Isaiah 1

3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the a.s.s (Animal) his master's crib: but Israel doth
not know, my people doth not consider.

This is ox see how dumb it looks
[img]http://2.bp..com/-c_yqkfvjFkM/TdKs5J7hsSI/AAAAAAAACLs/K0VpcPdPY4I/s1600/funny-jackass-donkey-grinning-ass-goofy-animal-picture.jpg[/img]

Men see Yabbies!
Re: News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State by Abagworo(m): 2:00am On Nov 12, 2013
Tribalism inside a homogenous Igbo State, religious dichotomy inside a homogenous Christian State, intimidation, murder is not for the good of the State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Siblings Banished From Their Area For Sleeping With Each Other (PICS/VIDEO) / American Vs Nigerian Police When Arresting Parents For Beating Their Children / Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.