Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Need A Good Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Good Laptop (762 Views)

Pls Help Suggest A Good Laptop Between N50000- N75000 / HELP! Recommend A Very Good Laptop For Me! / Any Good Laptop Shop In Lagos Or Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Laptop by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yes i have googled it but the laptops suggested, were quite hard to get from 9ja, So i decided to ask my Ogas-at-top on this section, i need a very good, not too expensive grin laptop with great graphics card that can handle games like Titanfall and GTA V when they make their way to Windows, i would also be doing a little graphics works. Any suggestions? Or any for sale?
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by AskProf: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Big.game:
Yes i have googled it but the laptops suggested, were quite hard to get from 9ja, So i decided to ask my Ogas-at-top on this section, i need a very good, not too expensive grin laptop with great graphics card that can handle games like Titanfall and GTA V when they make their way to Windows, i would also be doing a little graphics works. Any suggestions? Or any for sale?

Ur budget?
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
AskProf:

Ur budget?
70,000-100,000 thousand naira
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by mcdokwe(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Big.game:

70,000-100,000 thousand naira
Check out my signature
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2013
i have a new laptop that i want to sale
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by Futarian: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Call 07033973670 u'l gt a vry nice 1
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by FilesUpdator(f): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
It's true that the MTN Magic Sim and Airtel Gigabyte Ch.eat are gone.

Introducing - The Latest Glo Unlimited Sim.............

Are you still paying heavily for data subscription? Do you still struggle to access the internet via your device? If yes, then this post is designed for you. Ignore this post and you will have yourself to blame for the rest of your life. This ch.eat (Glo Unlimited) is the laziest, easiest and fastest free browsing I have seen in a while. It works just as I'm saying and it's guaranteed to last for over one year. I'm as sincere and genuine as this ch.eat is but that will be an aftermath when you get the Ch.eat because you will thank me for the rest of your life. It's fresh from our LAB and the price is as cheap as chicken feed. You can decide to grab the simcard or learn the step by step procedures that can fetch you thousands of Naira. Yes! You heard me, this cheat has been working since the past five months and still working fine. I have sold more than 100sims round Nigeria. Grab yours today, over 100 Nigerians cannot be wrong and you right. A sim costs N5000 and to learn how to configure costs N8000. Ignore the figures and grab the opportunity. We deliver to any state in Nigeria. For more info reach me on 080-368-695-82
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by zignor(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
hmmm, magic sim ko magic sim ni
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by godwinony(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
FilesUpdator: It's true that the MTN Magic Sim and Airtel Gigabyte Ch.eat are gone.

Introducing - The Latest Glo Unlimited Sim.............

Are you still paying heavily for data subscription? Do you still struggle to access the internet via your device? If yes, then this post is designed for you. Ignore this post and you will have yourself to blame for the rest of your life. This ch.eat (Glo Unlimited) is the laziest, easiest and fastest free browsing I have seen in a while. It works just as I'm saying and it's guaranteed to last for over one year. I'm as sincere and genuine as this ch.eat is but that will be an aftermath when you get the Ch.eat because you will thank me for the rest of your life. It's fresh from our LAB and the price is as cheap as chicken feed. You can decide to grab the simcard or learn the step by step procedures that can fetch you thousands of Naira. Yes! You heard me, this cheat has been working since the past five months and still working fine. I have sold more than 100sims round Nigeria. Grab yours today, over 100 Nigerians cannot be wrong and you right. A sim costs N5000 and to learn how to configure costs N8000. Ignore the figures and grab the opportunity. We deliver to any state in Nigeria. For more info reach me on 080-368-695-82
Clap for yourself.. Olodo
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by davidadenrele: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Hello,

Have got a very good HP and Dell Laptops i recommend to you the laptops comes with good configurations and they are quite affordable if you are really serious pls send me a mail via davidadenrele@yahoo.co.uk or possibly call me on this number 017901844, 08023900627.

Thanks i hope to hear from you.

All the best

David

(1) (Reply)

Software Engineering In Nigeria / GSM Fixed Solution For Offices, Organization, Residences And PABX Systems / Laptop For Sale At 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.