Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? (21716 Views)

What Are The 5 Hottest Songs On Your Playlist? / What Songs Make You Cry?! / What Songs Are You Really Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by nnonu126: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Next month a lot of people will get married in Nigeria. It's the most popular month for weddings.

Africa.com has this post on the 10 songs to add to your Nigerian wedding playlist grin: http://www.africa.com/blog/10-songs-to-add-to-your-nigerian-wedding-playlist/

What would you guys add?? cool grin

2 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Suzie0(f): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
I no get enof Mb to view dat...joor. angry mine is Ada ada, eminado, okoso, me & u,no one like you, Tiwa's luckyest girl in the world(not sure of the name though), ifunanya, sparks fly, mirror by justintimberlake, &....

6 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by destino24(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2013
The arrival of the queen by handel, water music by handel, beethoven's 1st - 9th symphonies (the 5th will be played 2 times). The 4 coronation anthems by handel among other pieces. All to be played in background.

11 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by TochiPhotos(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
I'll def add Wedding day by 9ice.

5 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by RSAMAN(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
destino24: The arrival of the queen by handel, water music by handel, beethoven's 1st - 9th symphonies (the 5th will be played 2 times). The 4 coronation anthems by handel among other pieces. All to be played in background.

Beethoven's 9 symphonies alone will take 7 hours to play and by the time they're finished everyone will be in lulla land. ZZZzzz!

3 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 13, 2013
No one like you- psquare.
Oruka by sunny neji
Olomi by one martins ....
Ada ada by flavour
Ifunaya by psquare.
African queen by 2face

Will add more later. Leme remember

8 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by destino24(m): 6:33am On Nov 13, 2013
RSAMAN:

Beethoven's 9 symphonies alone will take 7 hours to play and by the time they're finished everyone will be in lulla land. ZZZzzz!

I'll play the first part of each symphony
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by checkdate(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please do not post adverts in this section, to
avoid being banned.
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ada ada - Flavour
International love - bracket

And any other stupid song, I don't plan on marrying so...
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by costandi(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
*In frank Edwards Voice* I no be boyfriend again ooo tongue

8 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by homesteady(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Personally - P Square
Skelewu- davido
Emenado - Tiwa and don jazzy
Yes, no - banky
To be continued
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Love my baby wizkid
Olo mi tosin martins. Mo feran

2 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by homesteady(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joavid: No one like you- psquare.
Oruka by sunny neji
Olomi by one martins ....
Ada ada by flavour
Ifunaya by psquare.
African queen by 2face

Will add more later. Leme remember
Most of this songs are old na!

2 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yemi my lover....

4 Likes

. grin grin grin grin mi ;Dne is kerewa by selezu: mumi o, mumi! Wen u go jouney sombody enter for mumy house and he climb ontop mumy body the man jux dey do kerewawa tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
A wedding playlist won't be complete without
Elton John's Cover Of 'Beautiful In Your Eyes'
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - ABBA
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
Flavor's 'Ada Ada' would be an excellent indigenous addition

3 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
up NEPA

2 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Teespice(f): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Serious love nwantiti by omawunmi.
Ada ada by flavour.
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Zumarocket(f): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ojoro by sunny neji
Wayo people by timaya
Kolomental by face

Na ur head be ur health no take am gamble.oo remeber say person wey don die no fit chop for life..

One by one na so life e bi. Hit like if u love dat programme

8 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by petkoffDrake(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Become 1 by spice girlz! Datz my numba. 1 nd my numba. 10 is psquare no 1 lik u kiss
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
UKWU by Timaya grin

1 Like

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by YoshiMaster: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Don't forget to add some gangsta rap music, always makes people dance.

Now raise your hands in the air, like its a stick up, and wave them like you just don't care.

5 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by emilyw3m: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
IyawomI by timaya
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
komotion by iceprice ft wizkid grin
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Alingo? bum bum? limpopo? all this one na wedding song?
What happened to oruka by sunny neji and other nice wedding songs? well different strokes for different folks
If i ever get married the theme song would be Vanilla twilight and while my bride walks down the aisle, bruno mars would be singing "just the way you are" accompanied by the sweet melody of a piano, When its time to hit the dance floor, Mj's song "wanna be starting something" and other cool songs from the 80's both naija and foreign would be played. i just pray i find the right Woman

6 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Swiftlee(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ifunaya by Psqe
Ojoro by Timaya
Eminado by Donjazi
Lewukwu by Rihanna
Mirror by wizkid
The list is endless
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by DankemzI(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2013

Ada Ada
Eminado
Kerewa_Zule zoo
Oruka
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by damseltee(f): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tosin martins-olo omi
Flavour-ada ada
Sunny-oruka
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by funkybaby(f): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1IBB3rgt6o

Kci and jojo - this very moment. kiss kiss kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v36Q18eVE14

Jodeci - love you 4 life kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by DankemzI(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
Eminado
Kedike

1 Like

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Fadelex(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
emk4lif: A wedding playlist won't be complete without
Elton John's 'Beautiful In Your Eyes'
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - ABBA
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
Flavor's 'Ada Ada' would be an excellent indigenous addition
beautiful in my eyes is by Joshua kadison

my top 10
1. oruka by sunny nneji
2. oloo mi by tosin martins
3. ifunnaya by p square
4. lady in red by Chris de burgh
5. you look beautiful by Chris de burgh
6. when a man loves a woman by Michael Bolton
7. don't know much by Aaron Neville and Linda Ronstadt
8. when we make a home by sadao wanatabe
9. endless love by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross
10. just the two of us by Bill withers

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Music: Terry G – Fuji Swag + Download / Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] / Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti - Jaiye Jaiye Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.