Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,987 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Truth Or Dare - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Truth Or Dare (30786 Views)

Lets Play The Game Truth Or Dare!! / Truth Or Dare / Truth Or Dare? Who Wants To Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya:
february

your turn.....truth or dare.

Truth tongue
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 4:29am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Truth tongue
at what age, did you stop bedwetting?
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: at what age, did you stop bedwetting?

Not sure.. But it should by 10.

Truth or dare
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 4:31am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko: Reinc, but guy you dey eff up.. Lekpa is not online jor, post on that thread. When she comes back, we will talk to her

So your mumu self will never let me hear the end of it ba? Lekpa guest views. Who knows whether she don see am. I think say u and her dey do under g. U talk say she go soon show one day, she show the next day. Later, You talk say make she no appear, she never appear... till today angry
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 4:31am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Not sure.. But it should by 10.

Truth or dare
lol

dare
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

So your mumu self will never let me hear the end of it ba? Lekpa guest views. Who knows whether she don see am. I think say u and her dey do under g. U talk say she go soon show one day, she show the next day. Later, You talk say make she no appear, she never appear... till today angry
Hahahahah.. LMAO!!. You don craze finish walayi grin

Me do under G with lekpa when you, the husby never don am? grin. It's sounds absurd. Anyway, I think you should ignore her presoanal text and PM her
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: lol

dare

Yaaaaayyy!!

I dare you to write in your siggy,

'I want to suck reincarnated's big dicck' grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 4:38am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:
Hahahahah.. LMAO!!. You don craze finish walayi grin

Me do under G with lekpa when you, the husby never don am? grin. It's sounds absurd. Anyway, I think you should ignore her presoanal text and PM her

Nna mehn, I dont even know what I got myself into. I was confident she will show face cuz the last time I said I wont post till she shows, she showed up almost asap...but this time, I never see or hear her breaklight. I did pm her. I'm not pming her again angry she's starting to ignore cuz of a silly thing or probably even maybe something deeper that I dont even know of. I was planning to even grant her her wish when she shows up cuz I was getting mad. Honestly, the whole thing is not even about her, its about my word...but it seems like i'd soon break it cuz u guyz miss me too much there grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 4:38am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yaaaaayyy!!

LWKMD!!! grin grin

Madam, u dey waste time. Update that siggy
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 4:41am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yaaaaayyy!!

Jeez, Ochon
why not Jekyl's?
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 4:42am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yaaaaayyy!!

whatever happened to Jekyll's dick?
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

Nna mehn, I dont even know what I got myself into. I was confident she will show face cuz the last time I said I wont post till she shows, she showed up almost asap...but this time, I never see or hear her breaklight. I did pm her. I'm not pming her again angry she's starting to ignore cuz of a silly thing or probably even maybe something deeper that I dont even know of. I was planning to even grant her her wish when she shows up cuz I was getting mad. Honestly, the whole thing is not even about her, its about my word...but it seems like i'd soon break it cuz u guyz miss me too much there grin

Lol.. I still don't believe she doesn't do PMs. Maybe she lost her password or something. Can't say. Over confidence is bad grin. Well, post a romantic youtube for her and continuing posting, I'll help you when she's back. Well I don't miss you sha tongue
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

LWKMD!!! grin grin

grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by walemust28(m): 4:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Ok am in... Who wants to play wit me
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: whatever happened to Jekyll's dick?

Beacuse you have a 'thing' for reincarnated and love his big dicck grin

Update your siggy jare.. No dey waste time tongue

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 4:44am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

LWKMD!!! grin grin

sharap dia...

Ochon, truth or dare
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 12, 2013
walemust28: Ok am in... Who wants to play wit me

Anti spambot undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: sharap dia...

Ochon, truth or dare

Dare sad

Have mercy on me please
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 4:47am On Nov 12, 2013
modified wink
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 4:47am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: sharap dia...

Ochon, truth or dare

grin grin I like your siggy. Oya I wan play now
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 4:49am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Dare sad

Have mercy on me please
no need.
Imela m 30

oya, write a lovenote to the last girl you chatted with on whatsapp or bbm now with her name on it....
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 12, 2013
Lol.. I no go quote am my peasant chicken grin. That means she does PMs. Why is she delaying to reply you?. Plus you're just kidding around, she knows that. It doesn't require her being mean to you. Well, just post a youtube vid, maybe PM her and ask about her well-being shikena. And continuing posting. She will understand wink
Re: Truth Or Dare by walemust28(m): 4:52am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Anti spambot undecided
I dare u to change ur signature to "yabaleft candidate for 2013"
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 4:54am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin grin I like your siggy. Oya I wan play now
truth or dare
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 4:55am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko: Lol.. I no go quote am my peasant chicken grin. That means she does PMs. Why is she delaying to reply you?. Plus you're just kidding around, she knows that. It doesn't require her being mean to you. Well, just post a youtube vid, maybe PM her and ask about her well-being shikena. And continuing posting. She will understand wink

Lwkmd. This guy, I no fit trust u. Remember wetin u do that night when person "leave me for busstop" grin grin that will never happen again. I'm not writing or posting any youtube bullshiyat! Its either she show face or she doesn't...shikena. I don't know who she's forming stronghead for + I've already said its not remotely about her, I will talk on that thread when I want to...infact
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 4:56am On Nov 12, 2013
walemust28: I dare u to change ur signature to "yabaleft candidate for 2013"

He will gladly do that. U no see wetin dey him siggy now grin grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 4:56am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: truth or dare

truth
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 4:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

truth
do you intend fuuuucking the one you follow on NL?

*modified
Re: Truth Or Dare by ebamma(m): 4:59am On Nov 12, 2013
kai, wetin dey haffen por dis flace?
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 4:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Ochon don enter voicemail o...
grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: no need.
Imela m 30

oya, write a lovenote to the last girl you chatted with on whatsapp or bbm now with her name on it....

Lwkmd. I suck at love gestures o grin. This one tough

Dear sylvia

Don't know how to say this. Maybe it's because I feel there's no word out there in any dictionary that best describes how much your love means to me. Maybe it's because I feel I'll make a mess of myself trying to let you know how grateful I am for the sole fact you gave me a chance to know you. Maybe I'll never meet a more gracious, peaceful, lovely, pretty, ebonic and radiating soul like yours. Maybe I'm just confused on how to best channel my emotions which has been muddled up in my quest to let you know how special you're. The "Maybe's' shows I'm confused, but one thing I'm not confused about is, you're the best gift to mankind and I love you sylvia. Keep shining senorita wink kiss

Lwkmd.. See love poem grin

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 5:00am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: do you intend fuuuucking the one you follow?

Hell yeah... she's hot AF! undecided

Truth or dare

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (65) (Reply)

What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? / Who Would You Call In This Case? (Pictured) / There's Nothing Better Than:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.