Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee (3029 Views)

Stanbic IBTC's Recruitment 2016 / Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by akubudejud(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Stanbic IBTC Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful graduates to help us fulfil our business objectives and build customer loyalty.

We are recruiting to fill the above position of:

Graduate Trainees

Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level / Trainees
Min QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Job FieldGraduate Jobs/Internships
Job ID: 12484

Position Description
Graduate Programme has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the fast track.

Requirements

Applicants must be passionate about building a career in corporate and investment banking
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Computer literacy is a must.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Minimum of a 2.1 B.Sc degree in any course from an accredited University.
Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at November 2013 .
Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
Required Competencies

A "can do" attitude
Innovative & creative
Self-motivated.
Integrity and honesty
Passionate about service
Strong analytical skills

Job ID
Location Nigeria
Division Business Banking
Position Category HR Enablement
Employment Type Full Time - Permanent
Shift No
Regulatory Approval Yes
Post Closing Date
Nov 19, 2013

Apply at www.careers.peopleclick.com
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 13, 2013
I have successfully applied. All the best to everyone
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by akubudejud(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2013
bobolathefirst: I have successfully applied. All the best to everyone

I wish you success in all..!
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by dbaby2013: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2013
The site is not opening for me, somebody help me please. Tell me what to do. Pls.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by Patrick001: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2013
d-baby2013:
The site is not opening for me, somebody help me please. Tell me what to do. Pls.
The job posting has been removed
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by kithfrank(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2013
d-baby2013:
how much Is The pay like?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by kithfrank(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2013
kithfrank: how much Is The pay like?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by akubudejud(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=kithfrank][/quote]..
..try to get the Job first cos there are a lot of competition out there..later you can now talk about the pay..!

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by Tmany(m): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
got invited for test on tuesday anyone else
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by arifayank: 12:04am On Nov 22, 2013
mail or text message?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by crowntoro(f): 3:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Tmany: got invited for test on tuesday anyone else
wen did u receive the test?? Where is test going to take place?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by crowntoro(f): 3:26am On Nov 22, 2013
arifayank: mail or text message?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by Tmany(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2013
got the mail yesterday afternoon. Test to hold next week tuesday at one of their office in v.i
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by crowntoro(f): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Tmany: got the mail yesterday afternoon. Test to hold next week tuesday at one of their office in v.i
pls I wld like to know d course u studied and i wld also want to know if you have any certification
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by Tmany(m): 7:32am On Nov 22, 2013
crowntoro: pls I wld like to know d course u studied and i wld also want to know if you have any certification
statistics did you also apply if yes i believe they sending batch by batch.
No professional certificate, no M.sc and no experience embarassed
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by crowntoro(f): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2013
Tmany:
statistics did you also apply if yes i believe they sending batch by batch.
No professional certificate, no M.sc and no experience embarassed
yes, I applied but av nt received invite from them.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by ednut1(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2013
No invite
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by Tmany(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Its is well. I can't even Remember wether i register early or not. Make sure to check your spam mail. Fingers crossed they will get intouch soon. do yourself some good and practise SHL question down its indicated in the mail.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by crowntoro(f): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2013
@tmany, thanks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee by Tmany(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Got an invite for interview.
anyone invited for interview on monday here?

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Graduate Tax Recruitment / Entry-level Career Opportunities At Actic Beverages - 16th Oct, 2015 / Induction Date 4 All Successful Candidates For The Ptdf-msc And Phd Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.