Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike (1663 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week / NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by Cuteclem: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Majority of university teachers yesterday
voted to end the four-month-old strike that
has grounded the public university system
in the country.
About 120 chapters of the Academic Staff
Union of Universities (ASUU) held
congresses at the various institutions and
voted to suspend the strike, but insisted that
the federal government begins to fulfil its
promises immediately.
The vote is expected to be ratified by the
national executive council of ASUU at a
meeting scheduled for tomorrow.
ASUU executives will then meet with
President Goodluck Jonathan the next day
where the deal will be affirmed and the
strike called off thereafter.
The national body of the union is billed to sit
at a National Executive Council meeting
tomorrow to consider the positions of the
various chapters and take a decision.
Sources within hierarchy of ASUU says
classes will resume on Monday 18th
November.

4rm urs cuteclem as he dey hot
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by Cuteclem: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
*Uniport say Yes
* U.I–Yes,
*Unilag–Yes
*FUTO–Yes,
*IMSU–Yes,
*BUK–Yes,
*DELSU- Yes.
*Uniben-No
*FutMinna-yes,
*ABU Zaria-yes,
*EKSU-yes
*Unical–yes
*Sokoto-yes
*OOU-Yes
*UNAAB–Yes
*UNIUYO–NO,
*UNIJOS–NO,
*NIGER DELTA UNI–NO
*ABSU–Yes
*Fut Akure–yes

more soon as he dey hot

2 Likes

Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by ikhuoria2(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
tnks

1 Like

Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by Dhammtiee(f): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
God bless u
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by Excelboi(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
So happy with the news and i gave out my Land Rover limited Edition 2014. *dancin skelewu*
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by Ahmedie25(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
President claims that the strike is hijacked by oppossition,how comes Niger Delta uni want strike 2 continue,are Niger Deltas now become opposition?

1 Like

Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by GreatSkess: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ahmedie25: President claims that the strike is hijacked by oppossition,how comes Niger Delta uni want strike 2 continue,are Niger Deltas now become opposition?
Ndu opposed the offer does not justifies the quote that says 'THE STRIKE HAS THE POLITALISE'
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by GreatSkess: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ahmedie25: President claims that the strike is hijacked by oppossition,how comes Niger Delta uni want strike 2 continue,are Niger Deltas now become opposition?
Ndu opposed the offer does not justifies the quote that says 'THE STRIKE HAS THE POLITALIZE'
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Politalize? What does that mean please?
Great_Skess:
Ndu opposed the offer does not justifies the quote that says 'THE STRIKE HAS THE POLITALIZE'
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by swagglordbm(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Excelboi: So happy with the news and i gave out my Land Rover limited Edition 2014. *dancin skelewu*
undecided Even Joseph in the bible never dreamt as big as that. TeamBenCarson. Smh for you o
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by Cuteclem: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dhammtiee: God bless u

GOD bless you too my broda we must acheive our goal for 2013 graduating things fyb
GOD PASS THEM
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by fr3do(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
Uniben ehn
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by adorable29(f): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
fr3do: Uniben ehn
The Head of Uniben Chapter. Prof Festus Iyayi just died today in an accident. He died for the struggle. So sad.
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by adonismuller(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Source! Btw I thought only 61 universities are involved?...how come 120?
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by GreatSkess: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
mi xpressive: Politalize? What does that mean please?
Just click the link below
www.idontknowdmeaning.com/
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by ignis: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
120 out of howmany?
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by Fynestboi: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cuteclem: *Uniport say Yes
* U.I–Yes,
*Unilag–Yes
*FUTO–Yes,
*IMSU–Yes,
*BUK–Yes,
*DELSU- Yes.
*Uniben-No
*FutMinna-yes,
*ABU Zaria-yes,
*EKSU-yes
*Unical–yes
*Sokoto-yes
*OOU-Yes
*UNAAB–Yes
*UNIUYO–NO,
*UNIJOS–NO,
*NIGER DELTA UNI–NO
*ABSU–Yes
*Fut Akure–yes

more soon as he dey hot
wetn do dos schools with NO, abeg make yes school resume and NO school should go on.... Bt wait why the No
Re: HOT 120 ASUU chapters Vote To Suspend Strike by Cuteclem: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
ASUU set to call of stike now a member dies does this warrant them postponing the metting which may lead to more death wasted two weeks just to take a decision

(1) (Reply)

Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. / Ats Ican March 2015 Result Is Out / Federal Government BEA Scholarship Award Application For 2016/2017 Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.