Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Thirteen (13) Amazing Optical Illusions: Can You Figure These Out?? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Thirteen (13) Amazing Optical Illusions: Can You Figure These Out?? (5547 Views)

The Downstream Optical Amplifier Board Does Not Report MUT_LOS / Efficient Optical Transmission System Green Dot Laser Alignment / What’s The Types Of Optical Fibers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thirteen (13) Amazing Optical Illusions: Can You Figure These Out?? by Olive64(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Optical illusions are fascinating while teaching us about our visual perception, and limits thereof. They create a visual sensation that can only be understood by people with the ability to easily 'Concentrate on' and Understand them. I came across this really amazing post while surfing the web yesterday and I thought it was worth Sharing.... The images below are some examples from the compilation. Visit The page below for the full list, rules and Tips on how to Easily understand them. Beware!!! Smart peeps only cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
http://learnxlr..com/2013/11/thirteen-13-amazing-optical-illusions.html

Re: Thirteen (13) Amazing Optical Illusions: Can You Figure These Out?? by Grendel(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
wait! let me pay my bike malam

(1) (Reply)

Download Yoruba Bible Software (Bibeli Mimo) For PC / Enrol Now For Your Professional Solar/inverter Installation Training With Lots O / The History Of Gsm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.