Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

God Does Exist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Exist (3095 Views)

I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. / God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! / God Does Not Approve Of Praying Facing The East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: God Does Exist by KAG: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2006
olabowale:

@KAG and company: Is Physics the only descipline in human field of knowledge?

No

Does human have unlimited knowledge in its history, analysis from a dt?

dt?

Is it not true that human of yesteryears might argue against what we know as possibility or absolute today?

I'm sure they did.

Is is not more than likely that there will be a new knowledge 'considered more advance than today's best knowledge' tomorrow and beyond, if human continue to advance?

It's likely. Relevance?

Finally, can you use Physics 'please no help from Biology or Chemistry or other scientific descipline' to explain the existence of what we know as human, today, 'a classification that you and me belong to', please hurry!

Nope.

If you can not do this, convincing all of us, without any doubt, please how can you then use it to explain the 'Superior Being that those who believe in His existence call GOD the Almighty'?

I've only seen the religious try to use physics to account for the existence of a God, not vice versa.

Please think and do not give us the ambiquous song and dance you use in every entry you have made so far!

To be honest, you're the only one that either gives ambiguous responses or gets simple fundamental things completely wrong (or put in a nonsensical way). See the post I responding to, for an example.
Re: God Does Exist by Brodafred(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2012
"GREAT is the LORD and GREATLY to be praised, and his GREATNESS is unsearchable!"
—Psalm 145:3
[/color]
"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard." -Psalm 19:1-3[color=#990000]

God is Truly Amazing!

Is there really a God? Is there really a Divine Creator or did the universe around us just "evolve?" What an incredible thought to even imagine that there could be a supernatural being so powerful as to create a universe. Wow! Now that's a scary thought! Do I really have to stand in judgment before this Creator? I'm scared to even think about it, what would I say? What manner of being could create a world? If such a God exists, it is most frightening indeed.
Then again, what if there is no God? Could the universe surrounding us have just "happened?" Could it be that all of the planets are aligned in perfect balance just by chance? Could it be that the sun is a perfect distance from the earth by chance? The planet Mercury's hot side reaches a scorching 800 degrees Fahrenheit. Yet the planet Pluto is so cold that it has an atmosphere composed of gel.

If there is no God, then why are there Satan worshippers and the occult? That question is an interesting one indeed. I could understand a Christian doing what they doing because they are anticipating greener pastures when they die and go to heaven. But why would anyone be involved in the occult or Satan worship if their only future is in hell? I mean, the Satanists do believe in a Divine Creator. So why would they spend their lives making God mad by spiting Him in rebellion. I could understand someone not wanting to believe in God at all, but why worship the devil if you do believe in God? It just doesn't make any sense.

I have a question for you, How big is the universe? Can the universe have an end? Is this possible according to the laws of science? Some people say that the universe is expanding. The Bible teaches that the universe is a fixed size. Psalm 147:4 reveals that God ", telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names." There is a certain number of stars and only God knows EXACTLY how many there are. As a matter of fact, God has named every one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mystery Of A Genuine Praise / Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? / Nigerian Richest Pastors In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.