Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Upcoming Artiste? We Can Promote Your Music Here For #1'k. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Upcoming Artiste? We Can Promote Your Music Here For #1'k. (585 Views)

Upcoming Artiste Get A Record Deal / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label / Upcoming Artiste: Promote Ur Songs Tru Selection Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artiste? We Can Promote Your Music Here For #1'k. by JamGMagic(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Are you a Musician and need Publicity? We can make you Blow to the World! The Music Industry is a very Competitive one full with Great Opportunity, With the Right Means to Promote yourself & Music, Then you're definitely on the Right Path to Become a Super Star.

Gurusmagic.com is your Best Answer to Make Wave in the Music Industry, Gurusmagic Music Downloading Rates is Currently been Ranked over other Top Music Site.

Do you have a Track and you want the World to Know about it and also Contact you in person?? Let Gurusmagic do the Work for you with a little Token.

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PROMOTING MY MUSIC ON GURUSMAGIC?
We Offer the Best Services to Our Upcoming Artistes, You will be Glad Gurusmagic Promoted your Music to the Top.

1. Ability to Track your Music Statistic i.e Download & Page View Rate.

2. Site Users can Download your Music to their Device with just a Single Click, Our Downloading is not complicated like other Sites.

3. Site Users can Listen to your Music Online.

4. Interested Bodies, Promoter, Producers can Contact You through your Facebook Address, Twitter and Phone Numbers right from your Gurusmagic Music Page.

5. You can Connect your Gurusmagic Music Page to your Facebook Page.

6. With the Like, Tweet and Share Button, You can Inform others about your Music with a Single Click.

7. Your Music Link will be Posted on Gurusmagic Homepage for a Week, That means your Music will be Open to the 10,000+ Users of Gurusmagic.com ! *wow*

8. It will be Posted on our Facebook Fanpage with about 5,000+ Fans and on Twitter with 1,000+ Followers.

We know you're already Interested in Promoting yourself using the Right Medium {Gurusmagic}., Now Follow the Procedure Below.

HOW CAN I PROMOTE MY MUSIC ON GURUSMAGIC?
You can Contact us with those Number 08160237202,08147475981 asking for How to Upload your Music on GurusMagic, We will Reply you with an Instruction on How to get your Music on Gurusmagic.com

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artiste? We Can Promote Your Music Here For #1'k. by JoshMccall(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello I am Josh Mccall Young Artist From The South Of Nigeria Seeking a Record Deal.. DL to my Songs.. http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-tonight/3098/ http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-shawty-dey-hook/3547/ you can contact me on twitter @RTmccall Instagram @RT_mccall BBM 26046E79 Email meetjoshyy@gmail.com God Bless

(1) (Reply)

Music Production Jobs / You Need A Promoter/ Pr / publicist To Handle Your Music Activities / Baaki Baatein Peene Baad Lyrics Arjun Kanungo Feat. Badshah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.