Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way (3293 Views)

Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Worship Jesus Christ? / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by harbiola1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
khattab02: jazakallahu khairan! Harbiola1.
Amin! thank you brother. Happy Jum'ah.

1 Like

Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by harbiola1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
khattab02: Op, your post didn't match your topic.
Don't mind him, he is deluded. he changed the topic.

1 Like

Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by macof(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Abiola u post without knowledge. May Orunmila guide u to acquire some from wat he has given me today.

Knowledge and wisdom didn't come before Orunmila. Orunmila is knowledge and wisdom.

Orunmila is next after Olodumare in the sense that Olodumare has placed Orunmila to be the most important aspect of the universe behind himself(I don't like refer to Olodumare as "him" but for u to understand I wud continue)

you confuse Orisha Orunmila with Orunmila the first Ifa priest.
I have explained before that they are two different entities. Orisha Orunmila is not a sentient being, he is the conscious force of universal intelligence, while Orunmila who lived in Ile-Ife thousands of years ago was a wise and intelligent man who found the secrets of Ifa. Orisha Orunmila was probably called Ifa before Orunmila because even in many Odu Ifa- Ifa is used as his name inplace of Orunmila. Just like Jakuta was used before Sango.

Babalawo don't need to beg Olodumare to dafa, it's only Orisha Orunmila that can help u dafa.
We don't disturb Olodumare for wat he has made Available and Accessible by the creation of Orisha Orunmila

Try watching a Babalawo, he praises Orisha Orunmila and no one else, Orunmila is the only thing necessary to dafa.

No Ogun worshipers know that Orunmila is second, they cannot claim Ogun to be second.

Intelligence and wisdom is the most important thing Olodumare has formed, that's why Orunmila is second.

Ogun worshipers cannot say ogun is second because they know, and everyone knows that Intelligence and wisdom is greater than Iron and brute strength.

No one has access to the whole universe, No one can have a mission for the whole universe. But Orunmila does.

Orunmila is not an angel(messenger). Irunmole should be Yoruba for the Jewish Angel. Orunmila is on a different level and has a fixed duty to the universe, he cannot digress for any reason.

Olodumare doesn't have a partner, because he is The first and was once the Only before his conscious movements began. This conscious movements gave birth to the Orisha

1 Like

Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
harbiola1: Will u shut up? u this advanced pagan. u're a shame to Jesus (as).
what is hurtin u ..
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by macof(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
harbiola1: Ok! we would see how Allah was personified.

Audhubillahi mina shaytani rojim. excuse me pls! never say such a thing to me again.

U're talking about God here. u know if u go to English speaking country u'll call him "God" and German "Gott", Assyriac "Alaha", Aramair "Elaha" and Arabic "Allah". that is it! thank God u're not an atheist

u're saying rubbish, Olodumare is not an energy. u guys can wake up tomorrow and say you want to personify energy. Olodumare is the creator of energy and asigned a role for him just like knowledge and wisdom.

That is why only him deserves to be worshiped.

You should read pre-Islamic Arabian spirituality, you would know how Allah has been personified.

Esu is not satan, satan doesn't exist.
Esu is the force behind confusion, he likes to make people think, he is a close friend of Orunmila, he directs humans to Orunmila because he knows that Orunmila is very important.

So when I say Esu release u from confusion, I don't mean Satani/satan, I mean Orisha Esu- the ever faithful child of Olodumare

Gott/God are titles given to these forces in such languages. It doesn't mean that is Olodumare, Allah isn't Olodumare. Even tho Allah is called God in English and Olodumare is called God in English.
They are not the same.Allah is a moon God. Olodumare is not even God of anything, he is simply All

Olodumare is worshipped everyday of a good pagans life, he is worshipped everyday in the afterlife. However whether we worship him or not, it doesn't change who he is. He gives us life and we come to earth to fulfill wat we promised before coming, Our souls which is everything we are was created by Olodumare, Our exit from the spiritual realm was granted by Esu, Our bodies which contain our soul was molded by Obatala, our mother's pregnancy was granted by Osun, Our birth was granted by Yemoja, During our lives Ori guides us. After death, Esu plays our life records and we see wat we learned and how our souls have developed.

So when we worship the Orisha, we worship Olodumare, because they Orisha are part of Olodumare, even we humans are part of Olodumare, we have just changed forms.
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by harbiola1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
macof: All you muslims saying Jesus was a messenger of Allah is a big lie or big error by Mohammed.
U're beginning to show ur true color.
macof:
Israel doesn't serve Allah(moon god of arabia) they serve Yahweh(mountain god of canaanland).
Mr macof? i swear nothing do u, u're only suffering from "Tribalism syndrome". my Olodumare is this while their God is that, now i know.
macof:
Jesus knows no Allah
but he knew this; pls click and type God. http://www.peshitta.org/lexicon/ - i know u'll agree with me that "Der tee" in german is the same as "The Tea" in English. And "Der Gott" is the same as "The God", but u'll never agree with me that "Allah" is the same as "Aalah" because of ur mindset. whatever, the truth is obvious and only it seeker would be satisfied

1 Like

Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by macof(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
I am not tribalistic. I don't claim wat I dnt know, I am Still growing in Orunmila and I am still of little wisdom and pray for his blessings everyday.

Olodumare isn't Allah, Olodumare is same as Chineke/Chukwu, Olodumare is same as Osanoboa, Olodumare is similar to Uranus, Olodumare is similar to El Elyon.

By "similar" I mean their attributes, role and duty to the universe.

I never claim wat I don't have evidence, it's always left for people to believe.

In this forum I have been corrected, and I thank Orunmila for every correction he uses another NL member to achieve.

if I say Olodumare is not Allah, it's because they aren't the same, if I say Olodumare is not Yahweh it's because they aren't the same.
If I say Yahweh and Orisha Oke are the same I know why I say so.

If I say Allah doesn't exist in Yoruba spirituality, I know why I say so

Allah doesn't have an exact counterpart in Yoruba spirituality.
the Arabs have a different philosophy than Yoruba
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Allah has been corrupted by these muslims.

Allah never said all those things in the quran.

The pre-islamic Allah was more like Olodumare.
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by harbiola1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

1) They are SPiritual Forces. We humans gave them names / they were revealed to us according to our languages. or they were given names depending on the characters of some bygone ancestors.

The Force has always existed. It is just the name.
there is always the force and the force have names. those people sought the "Evil Power" to influence the force and claimed the name as their title. there is force before them but not yet personified until they have power to influence it.

2) It depends on the type of force. Take for example , in English, we say if we see a ship "We watched her sail away".
We use feminine to describe the ship. Does that mean that the ship is female NO!
[/quote] Exactly, the name is a mere title.
PAGAN 9JA:

Therefore you usually find the God of Destructive Forces (War, etc) as a God (male) , where the Gods of Fertility, Pro-creation, childbirth, etc., are usually Goddesses (female).

Because war and destruction is more of a male thing, while fertility , childbirth, etc., is more of a female issue.

Do you undertand?
Yeap! u personified the forces.
PAGAN 9JA:

3) We moulded their scupture according to our imagination and our culture, so that it relates to us. Our ancestors did this work for us.
Therefore Chinese version of Gods look more like Chinese, while Yoruba Gods look Yoruba with yoruba tribal marks and Hindu Gods look like the Aryan peoples, etc.
No! ur ancestors knew those people that possessed the power to influence the force. and that is where the sculpture is gotten from.
[/quote]

4) They were not human beings. There is no proof.
[/quote] they were human beings with ability to influence these forces. there is always proof, maybe we should look at one together.
PAGAN 9JA:

We do not worship men like christians
they will tell u who they worship.
PAGAN 9JA:

and the rest of you guyz, with your "prophets".
lol! u want to justify ur pagan belief. I'm pleased with Allah as my Lord, Islam as my religion and Muhammed (saw) as my prophet. Prophet Muhammed (saw) taught me how to worship Allah in an acceptable way, the same way He and every other prophets worshiped Him. This is my only source of "Happiness".
PAGAN 9JA:

When we worship Shango, we do not worship the King. We worship the God Shango. The Kings name is just applied to this "FORCE/GOD", because his attributes were more oriented towards this particular Force.
Yeah! that's the main koko here, before Shango as a person there is this force, and people don't worship it, but when shango comes, people started worshiping shango and that is wrong. u can't say u don't worship shango because u don't worship this force before sango come.
PAGAN 9JA:

After all a name has to come from somewhere. It wont drop from the Sky. The Gods are Spiritual Forces and dont speak human languages (except through us).

Bros? we all met the names here on earth. Onje, Ewe, Ile, Ara (thunder)... can only be traced back to the first generation but with different names. "god of thunder" is a false claim because thunder sounds before him, only All-Mighty God is the God of thunder because nothing predates him. And only him deserves to be worship in a direct and acceptable way, not true anybody, can't worship God through an "Angel", "Prophet" or "Person".

1 Like

Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by harbiola1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Allah has been corrupted by these muslims.
Allah Has never been at u guys side. U can imagine how ur helpless gods, goddess and there thousands devotees were defeated in less than a decade. that suppose to be a lesson to u.
PAGAN 9JA:

Allah never said all those things in the quran.
then what did He say? Oh! He said u guys should be killing ur Sons and burrying ur Daughters alive?
PAGAN 9JA:

The pre-islamic Allah was more like Olodumare.
What about pre-paganism Allah? u don't read history.

1 Like

Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by macof(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
harbiola1: there is always the force and the force have names. those people sought the "Evil Power" to influence the force and claimed the name as their title. there is force before them but not yet personified until they have power to influence it.

2) It depends on the type of force. Take for example , in English, we say if we see a ship "We watched her sail away".
We use feminine to describe the ship. Does that mean that the ship is female NO!
Exactly, the name is a mere title.

Therefore you usually find the God of Destructive Forces (War, etc) as a God (male) , where the Gods of Fertility, Pro-creation, childbirth, etc., are usually Goddesses (female).

Because war and destruction is more of a male thing, while fertility , childbirth, etc., is more of a female issue.

Do you undertand?

3) We moulded their scupture according to our imagination and our culture, so that it relates to us. Our ancestors did this work for us.
Therefore Chinese version of Gods look more like Chinese, while Yoruba Gods look Yoruba with yoruba tribal marks and Hindu Gods look like the Aryan peoples, etc.
No! ur ancestors knew those people that possessed the power to influence the force. and that is where the sculpture is gotten from.

4) They were not human beings. There is no proof.
they were human beings with ability to influence these forces. there is always proof, maybe we should look at one together.

We do not worship men like christians

and the rest of you guyz, with your "prophets". lol! u want to justify ur pagan belief. I'm pleased with Allah as my Lord, Islam as my religion and Muhammed (saw) as my prophet. Prophet Muhammed (saw) taught me how to worship Allah in an acceptable way, the same way He and every other prophets worshiped Him. This is my only source of "Happiness".

When we worship Shango, we do not worship the King. We worship the God Shango. The Kings name is just applied to this "FORCE/GOD", because his attributes were more oriented towards this particular Force.
Yeah! that's the main koko here, before Shango as a person there is this force, and people don't worship it, but when shango comes, people started worshiping shango and that is wrong. u can't say u don't worship shango because u don't worship this force before sango come.

After all a name has to come from somewhere. It wont drop from the Sky. The Gods are Spiritual Forces and dont speak human languages (except through us).

Bros? we all met the names here on earth. Onje, Ewe, Ile, Ara (thunder)... can only be traced back to the first generation but with different names. "god of thunder" is a false claim because thunder sounds before him, only All-Mighty God is the God of thunder because nothing predates him. And only him deserves to be worship in a direct and acceptable way, not true anybody, can't worship God through an "Angel", "Prophet" or "Person".

Wat people sort evil power

Dude idols are from imagination. Not images of ancestors. We have images of ancestors for important figures eg. Kings. Not average citizens, I have seen different looking statues of osun, if it was an image of an ancestor, it would be the same faces.

u really sound pathetic with this theory of Yoruba worshiping dead ancestors.
Well yes we do worship dead ancestors. The egungun festival is for all our ancestors.

But Osun festival is for Orisha Osun, the force of love, sex, femininity, and fruitfulness. If u say Osun worshipers are worshipping a dead ancestor how come osun answrs prayers in line with her duty. She doesn't answer prayers for war, prayers for business etc.

You are in No position to tell people how to worship, you can post points to prove urself but not deciding the best way to worship. No one needs worship. You think I honor Orunmila for him? It's for my own good. Orunmila didn't ask me to worship, neither did any God- including Allah, men only assume this things.
People like u boost hate for religion, wats the essence of free will if I can't decide for myself?

Pls don't tell us wat u don't know. I worship God, the way God condones it.
It's been in the Yoruba nation for many years.. These gods have been there from the beginning. Allah has been there from the beginning but I choose not to worship him because I am not Arab.
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by macof(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
harbiola1: Allah Has never been at u guys side. U can imagine how ur helpless gods, goddess and there thousands devotees were defeated in less than a decade. that suppose to be a lesson to u.
then what did He say? Oh! He said u guys should be killing ur Sons and burrying ur Daughters alive?

Yes Allah is not worshipped by real Yoruba. Only those lost souls, who are slaves to Arabs do.

Allah is a moon God in Arabian spirituality. but in Yoruba the moon is it's own deity born from yemoja. It's never honored, not because we don't appreciate it but because Yoruba philosophy is that yemoja controls the moon

We don't kill our children for sacrifice, we don't even kill anymore, no place have I heard Human sacrifice to the Orisha. Even tho I acknowledge it happened in d past, because everybody knows human blood has the highest amount of Ase. And is best for sacrifice but in yorubaland it was not a welcome practice.
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by macof(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Maybe wat confuse u is santeria and candomble who use saints to describe the Orisha

You should know that these religions were formed because of the threats they received during slavery. Many Yoruba kept honoring the Orisha, but had to fuse them up with catholism.

Many non-Yoruba Africans joined in
Thanks to Orunmila, so many are going back to the origin way.
If u want to know Yoruba spirituality, ask ur elders the village, or go to Ile-ife, or attend any Orisha festival
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
harbiola1: there is always the force and the force have names. those people sought the "Evil Power" to influence the force and claimed the name as their title. there is force before them but not yet personified until they have power to influence it.

Dude cut the useless c.rap.

The amount of "evil" you muslims did in the name of your false prophet is incomparable to evil (if any) that we have done.

Common people worship the Gods and seek their blessings. I dont know what nonsense you are ranting about. seriously, go get a life dude. undecided

Exactly, the name is a mere title.

Dont talk nonsense. Name is a means of identification.

We gave invisible, untouchable, unseeable Forces a material perspective for us to relate to, since we humans belong to the material realm. Infact, I would say, our ancestors were geniuses.

what the heck? have you lost it? what people are you talking about?

Do you thing a God that is represented by no human form was also a person?

Do you think the SUn God was a Person?

Do you know we Hausa have a God that is represented by the Hyena?

Do you know the Hindus have part-human/part animal, or fully animal representations of Gods?
Or Gods represented by part-male/part-female to symbolize a balance of forces.

Were all these people?

I dont know where you get your ideas man, but please dont lie. The Gods are watching.

they were human beings with ability to influence these forces. there is always proof, maybe we should look at one together.

Were you born that time? THere is no proof. I see, you want to construct lies right? You muslims are experts at that. fake geneologies, fake words attributed to God, etc.

They have already told me that they worship jesus "in truth and light".

lol! u want to justify ur pagan belief. I'm pleased with Allah as my Lord, Islam as my religion and Muhammed (saw) as my prophet. Prophet Muhammed (saw) taught me how to worship Allah in an acceptable way, the same way He and every other prophets worshiped Him. This is my only source of "Happiness".

hahahahaha I should be the one laughing here. You are justifying your belief as an African man, in a dead preacher who lived in Arabia so long back. You were not even born then. you didnt see all those fake revelations.
if this is your source of happiness, to worship in a foreign language and bow to the God in a foreign way like a common slave, then your version of happiness is very drab.
By bowing to their ways, you have insulted your ancestors, without whom you would be alive today.

FOolish man. There is evidence of even the cave men worshipping the Gods. Imagine!

Your islam was just born yesterday, compared to Paganism.

Before Shango, the Yoruba worshipped this force as "Jakuta".

so get your facts right.

Which almighty God? All Gods are ALmighty when compared to insignificant you.Are you taking about the Creator God or what?
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
harbiola1: Allah Has never been at u guys side. U can imagine how ur helpless gods, goddess and there thousands devotees were defeated in less than a decade. that suppose to be a lesson to u.

The Gods and Goddesses were defeated? Are you mad?

HOw dare you talk such things?

Did the Gods and Goddesses fight wars?

The Gods and Goddesses are not owned by the Yoruba or any tribe. They are Universal.

They will not direcly take sides in our conflict.

we lost because of our own lack of proper unity and effort and other factors.

so just because Afghanistan is in such deep sh!t, will you blame it on Allah, our Creator. Or will you blame it one muhammad and his evil teachings?

You decide.

You are a big time traitor. It is people like you who sold of our nations to the colonists. Your ancestors sweat and blood was there in the colonial struggle and here you are mocking them and trying to act all superior.

useless gutter rat.

Who told you they did that?
They are not that crazy to do that.

The Quran is a lying and biased book.

It has not mentioned ONE Good thing about the pre-islamic Arabs. It even ridicules the hardy and valiant Bedu Tribesmen.

How can such a people be so bad?

All the rest of the world was Pagan too and we know of their great achievements and knowledge. Like that of the morals set own by Pythagoras , Archimedes and other Greek Scholars, Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great and so many more.

How come then are the Arabs portrayed as a completely backward race?

We would today not have known of the pre-islamic achievements, if we had not excavated the Great civilizations of Himyar, Kindah, Nabatea, etc.

Why do you think the Saudi Government is not encouraging Archaeology in Saudi Arabia?

Because they are afraid that the ahievements of pre-islamic Arabs will be brought to light.

The Pre-islamic Arabs gave their women a lot of rights and freedom.
Even prophet muhammads wife was in such a High POsition a Merchant. This would be unthinkable in islamic Arabia.

Many of the Pagan Warriors during the war against the muslims were women and also during the RIdda Wars of Apostasy, when the Arabs became sick of islam and decided to return to Paganism and Traditional Religion.

There is no such thing as "Pre-Paganism" Allah.

stop talking childish tinz.

Paganism existed since cavemen days when our ancestors were just evolving.

1 Like

Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by khattab02: 12:39am On Nov 16, 2013
Hmmm.... These guys eh!
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by harbiola1(m): 6:43am On Nov 16, 2013
macof: Maybe wat confuse u is santeria and candomble who use saints to describe the Orisha

You should know that these religions were formed because of the threats they received during slavery. Many Yoruba kept honoring the Orisha, but had to fuse them up with catholism.

Many non-Yoruba Africans joined in
Thanks to Orunmila, so many are going back to the origin way.
If u want to know Yoruba spirituality, ask ur elders the village, or go to Ile-ife, or attend any Orisha festival

Olodumare will guide u to the guided path man.
But u know 1 thing? that Allah is a "moon god" is 100% lie which u can't provide -000.1 evidence to support, until u're able to say Olodumare is a "moon god".
Keep Enjoying Air, Water, Sun, Rain... of Allah which ur dumb gods can't provide for u, and be lying against him, to Him we shall all return.

1 Like

Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by macof(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2013
harbiola1: Olodumare will guide u to the guided path man.
But u know 1 thing? that Allah is a "moon god" is 100% lie which u can't provide -000.1 evidence to support, until u're able to say Olodumare is a "moon god".
Keep Enjoying Air, Water, Sun, Rain... of Allah which ur dumb gods can't provide for u, and be lying against him, to Him we shall all return.

Allah is a moon God and there's more than enough evidence, it's u who wud keep lying to protect an Arab god and prophet over ur ancestors and the mighty Gods

www.nairaland.com/1483214/should-read-religions

Allah means "The God" - al ilah. He was the chief God of the Arabs. Mohammed only went to the extent of claiming Allah was the only God.
Mohammed's family were regarded as pagans yet they were devoted to Allah.

Abraham left Allah for El shaddai. El shadai gave him a son at an old age, El shaddai gave him a more fruitful land than his homes in Haran and Ur. These are enough to devote urself and coming generations to this God.

This is Allah, whom Abraham knew as Naana in his language and traditions from Ur kasdim

#TRUTH

macof: @ubl6 I went through the web to get this links for u to read carefully http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah http://oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/nannasuen/ http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/Islams%20Allah-TheMoonGod.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah_as_Moon-god http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_religion http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ur_of_the_Chaldees http://history.stackexchange.com/questions/686/what-was-the-religion-of-the-arabic-people-before-conversion-to-islam http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabian_mythology http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amm_(god) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wadd
grin

Read these links
Fertile Cresent

*Mesopotamian mythology
Ancient Arabian mythology
Ancient Levantine mythology
Pre-Judaic Arabian gods
Abgal
Aglibol
Al-Qaum
al-Lāt, al-'Ilāhat
Astarte
Atargatis (Syrian)
Atarsamain
Beelshamen
Bēl, Baʕl, Bēl-Šamīn
Bes (Egypto-Arabic)
Dhu'l-Halasa
Dusares, Dhu Sharā'
Ēl, Ilāh (NW Semitic)
Hubal
Ištar, Athtar
Malakbel
Manāt
Manaf
Nabū, Nebo
Nasr
Nergal
Nuha
Orotalt
Ruda
Shams, Samas,
Suwa'
Sin, Naana-Seun
Theandrios
ʕUzzā
Wadd
Ya'uq
Yaghūth
Yarhibol/Malakbel
Yatha
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by khattab02: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2013
harbiola1: Olodumare will guide u to the guided path man.
Jazakallahu khairan harbiola1. Well said. U too korrect!
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by macof(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2013
khattab02: Jazakallahu khairan harbiola1. Well said. U too korrect!

On our own u are just a freaking puppet who knows nothing.

You ever cared to study ancient Arab religion? u ever wonder why Saudi Arabia shuns Archeology in the nation? You wonder why Real Arabs aren't fanatics of Islam? Instead u non-Arabs run around screaming Allah!

1 Like

Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Olodumare is allah
macof:
Abiola u post without knowledge. May Orunmila guide u to acquire some from wat he has given me today.

Knowledge and wisdom didn't come before Orunmila. Orunmila is knowledge and wisdom.

Orunmila is next after Olodumare in the sense that Olodumare has placed Orunmila to be the most important aspect of the universe behind himself(I don't like refer to Olodumare as "him" but for u to understand I wud continue)

you confuse Orisha Orunmila with Orunmila the first Ifa priest.
I have explained before that they are two different entities. Orisha Orunmila is not a sentient being, he is the conscious force of universal intelligence, while Orunmila who lived in Ile-Ife thousands of years ago was a wise and intelligent man who found the secrets of Ifa. Orisha Orunmila was probably called Ifa before Orunmila because even in many Odu Ifa- Ifa is used as his name inplace of Orunmila. Just like Jakuta was used before Sango.

Babalawo don't need to beg Olodumare to dafa, it's only Orisha Orunmila that can help u dafa.
We don't disturb Olodumare for wat he has made Available and Accessible by the creation of Orisha Orunmila

Try watching a Babalawo, he praises Orisha Orunmila and no one else, Orunmila is the only thing necessary to dafa.

No Ogun worshipers know that Orunmila is second, they cannot claim Ogun to be second.

Intelligence and wisdom is the most important thing Olodumare has formed, that's why Orunmila is second.

Ogun worshipers cannot say ogun is second because they know, and everyone knows that Intelligence and wisdom is greater than Iron and brute strength.

No one has access to the whole universe, No one can have a mission for the whole universe. But Orunmila does.

Orunmila is not an angel(messenger). Irunmole should be Yoruba for the Jewish Angel. Orunmila is on a different level and has a fixed duty to the universe, he cannot digress for any reason.

Olodumare doesn't have a partner, because he is The first and was once the Only before his conscious movements began. This conscious movements gave birth to the Orisha
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by macof(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
uplawal:
OK now macof,this is getting interesting,let us break down the name olodumare if at the end of it you won't find it to be IFA gan gan,I asked a knowledgeable babalao about the name,which he says the owner of odu i.e that we are returning to is orisha orunmilla I.e IFA,the name ololumare ID not complete until the meaning is achieved to IFA,Allah says same in the Quran,all matter,everything will be return to him,we were constantly told to remember his odu in the quran but musls vehemently objected saying is the same Quran referring us to get reminder we should remember and not any other verse.

what are you? are you isese or Islam? u are either a yoruba in body and soul or an Arab wannabe

There's no ground for calling Olodumare Allah. ..unless we speaking arabic. ..as the language only as one such word for the divine "ilah" plus the article "al"
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Am not arab wanna be,islam has not told people to forget who they are and where they come from?you talk as if you are full of hatred,Orunmillah the sage dnt preach your hatred,he visited mecca 2twice,and brought Ifa to them?And Allah mentioned his name as Ahmad which we yorubas call Amodu the one who brings Odu,address the thingsa i wrote,and drop your hatred,the attitude stinks,its not the behaviour of onifa,all of you arguying about the faith of Abraham,denying and attributing him to jewgod or whatever,for your infiormation Allah made it clear he was never a jew,not a christian but an anifa?stop hating,it wont lead anywhere,dnt let me tell you all abouit myself as this place is not worth spilling myself,i would advise you to read the quran one by one and learn what you dnt know and quit hating,you dnt have to agree with everything,but manythings in there and rituals speak volume about ifa as allah.author=macof post=47762513]

what are you? are you isese or Islam? u are either a yoruba in body and soul or an Arab wannabe
t6 Odu for them
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by macof(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
uplawal:
Am not arab wanna be,islam has not told people to forget who they are and where they come from?you talk as if you are full of hatred,Orunmillah the sage dnt preach your hatred,he visited mecca 2twice,and brought Ifa to them?And Allah mentioned his name as Ahmad which we yorubas call Amodu the one who brings Odu,address the thingsa i wrote,and drop your hatred,the attitude stinks,its not the behaviour of onifa,all of you arguying about the faith of Abraham,denying and attributing him to jewgod or whatever,for your infiormation Allah made it clear he was never a jew,not a christian but an anifa?stop hating,it wont lead anywhere,dnt let me tell you all abouit myself as this place is not worth spilling myself,i would advise you to read the quran one by one and learn what you dnt know and quit hating,you dnt have to agree with everything,but manythings in there and rituals speak volume about ifa as allah.author=macof post=47762513]

t6 Odu for them

does islam not deserve hatred? what good does a religion that has totally messed ur brain up.

anyway this is not about hatred but common sense.

1. Orunmila did not visit Mecca
2. Orunmila is not mentioned in the Quran

look at the nonsense you wrote! amodu is Orunmila
yoruba has suffered
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
You just displayed how shallow and ignorant you are, i used to think you got a bit of sense,but i see you not only lack sense but you are totally devoid of morals,i still repeat this are not the behaviours of onifas i have met and do yourself a favour by not claiming to be an onifa, a person that is too shallow to know Amodu means bringer of Odu,check yourself before yopu wreck yourself,imagine him saying i wrote nonsense and my brain messed up,very rude and unacceptable.
macof:

does islam not deserve hatred? what good does a religion that has totally messed ur brain up.

anyway this is not about hatred but common sense.

1. Orunmila did not visit Mecca
2. Orunmila is not mentioned in the Quran

look at the nonsense you wrote! amodu is Orunmila
yoruba has suffered
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by macof(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
uplawal:
You just displayed how shallow and ignorant you are, i used to think you got a bit of sense,but i see you not only lack sense but you are totally devoid of morals,i still repeat this are not the behaviours of onifas i have met and do yourself a favour by not claiming to be an onifa, a person that is too shallow to know Amodu means bringer of Odu,check yourself before yopu wreck yourself,imagine him saying i wrote nonsense and my brain messed up,very rude and unacceptable.

so I should massage ur pride? make u feel good by telling you what you want to hear/read?

islam has messed up ur brain. ..forget it. ..it's nt rude but an honest observation

u are in urgent need to link islam to yoruba culture by any means that u don't know how ridiculous what you have wrote is.

amodu bringer of odu grin grin grin Mohammed is wat den?
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Why should I waste my precious time on a mannerless person parading like onifa,path my head for what?mo sese mo PE omokekere ni,I pity people around you,
macof:

so I should massage ur pride? make u feel good by telling you what you want to hear/read?

islam has messed up ur brain. ..forget it. ..it's nt rude but an honest observation

u are in urgent need to link islam to yoruba culture by any means that u don't know how ridiculous what you have wrote is.

amodu bringer of odu grin grin grin Mohammed is wat den?
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by macof(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
uplawal:
Why should I waste my precious time on a mannerless person parading like onifa,path my head for what?mo sese mo PE omokekere ni,I pity people around you,

grin grin why so pained? instead of showing how Amodu is a real yoruba word meaning bringer of odu you are here crying and claiming old woman
don't pity people around me. .they are very glad to know a person like me. pity yourself!

Orunmila in Mecca grin grin grin not oduduwa anymore. what won't we hear from religiously retarded people?
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by amodu(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
macof:

grin grin why so pained? instead of showing how Amodu is a real yoruba word meaning bringer of odu you are here crying and claiming old woman
don't pity people around me. .they are very glad to know a person like me. pity yourself!

Orunmila in Mecca grin grin grin not oduduwa anymore. what won't we hear from religiously retarded people?

Make una stop mentioning me HABA....
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by macof(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
amodu:

Make una stop mentioning me HABA....
:cheesy oga sorry na that woman wan give us new meaning to your name
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by amodu(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
macof:

:cheesy oga sorry na that woman wan give us new meaning to your name
Hmmmm
But you no dey tire
Re: Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way by chuose: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
[size=13pt]How can you worship what you dont know?
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! / TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 / Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.