Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Need Urgent Loan - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need Urgent Loan (4118 Views)

(help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap. / Urgent Loan Request / Need Urgent Loan Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Loan by pmann(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2008
I want to know if any lander knows where and how to get urgent loan for business purposes. A friend told me that someone can actually get loan online. Fellow landers can one actually get loan online? i am in die need of laon to execute an urgent business. Please if any one knows how and where to get loan whether online or offline, please kindly let me know. I can even pay for the information. any info what so ever will be welcome.
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by Femonjay(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2008
You can get loan through banks, bankers are ready to finance any ''LEGAL'' project now, thanks to Proff. Soludo on this,

You can walk down to any bank now and tell them you need loan even without collateral, they can still work something

out for you, provided they know that you can not run away.
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by pmann(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2008
Femonjay:

You can get loan through banks, bankers are ready to finance any ''LEGAL'' project now, thanks to Proff. Soludo on this,

You can walk down to any bank now and tell them you need loan even without collateral, they can still work something

out for you, provided they know that you can not run away.

Are you sure that i can actuall get loan from any nigeria bank without colleteral? Please which of the banks can offer me loan with easy? thanks for your reply
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by cherylily: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2008
Hi
I'm a bank official, if u need a Short term loan without collateral and car purchase financing,mortgage(land,house) and personal loans pls send an Email to this Email address,fayakpe@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by bixqo3: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2008
please which of the banks do you work with because i am interested as well
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by iykrion(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2008
If u need an urgent loan and u work in oil & gas, banking, or telecoms sector, call Iyk on 0805-317-4758.
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by kinharold(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
o boy visit any good micro finance bank around. no collateral,interest rate around 5% per month but varies
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by globass: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
@poster,
you sound so desperate, anyone could take adv of that.
when you are looking to get a loan any establishment can take adv of your
being desperate.

call 07025170574,tell them i gave you the number and they will package something good for you,as low as 2.5%per month.

cheers
glo
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by bacjoee: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2008
i am also interested in loan to execute a project. can i still contact same people you recommended to him
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by globass: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2008
yep!
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by yemibox: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2008
cherylily:

Hi
I'm a bank official, if u need a Short term loan without collateral and car purchase financing,mortgage(land,house) and personal loans please send an Email to this Email address,fayakpe@yahoo.co.uk
If you are a true bank official then you email domain should bear your bank name to show your honesty and not something @yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by kinharold(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2008
Ya she is a staff in a branch of spring bank lagos. i can't say the particular branch to respect her privacy.
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by mrsage(m): 12:47am On Sep 23, 2009
Dear friend,

I have a material that can teach you how to raise funds for Business without going to a Bank.
I can also link you up with firms that provide funds for business.
I will provide Names, Addresses and other contact details.

You can call Itunu Omotayo on 08077346282 or visit: www.capitalplan.webs.com
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by ucheki(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
I can give you a loan at 9% interest rete contact me 08032532739
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by dicksonnero: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans At 3% Rate For Various
Purposes? If Yes; Contact us dickson_nero@blumail.org
Name:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Country
Cell No:
Sex:

Thanks and best regards
Mr Dickson Nero
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by ROBERT1111: 3:16am On Feb 24, 2016
[b]Dear Applicant,

We give loan to private company and individuals. You can find some vital information about the loan we offer below. In getting a loan from our company, there are some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process . INTEREST RATE: In the loan we offer, we do charge 3% Interest rate . AMOUNT GIVEN: We Give Out A Minimum Amount Of 1,000.00 to A Maximum of 100,000,000.00 INFORMATION NEEDED: As for the information needed, you will need to fill an application which contains your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a full documentation of the loan terms and agreement contract which you will be expected to sign and send back to the company for approval if satisfied. Email Us: (happinessloanfirm@hotmail.com)

HOW DO I APPLY? Please fill this application form below:

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Full Name:....................
State:..............
City:..............
Sex:.........................
Phone Number:...........
Loan Amount :...........
Monthly income:..........
Loan Period:....................... ................
Purpose of Loan:......................... ...........
E-mail address:...................... ................
Have You Applied Before?....................

We awaits your urgent application form to be filled ok. Email Us: (happinessloanfirm@hotmail.com) call or SMS +18653250382

With Best Regards.[/b]

Re: I Need Urgent Loan by adebukola23: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please I need a loan asap
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by moris001(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wow, sound interesting. In future if I need loan then I will still contact Star loans company. Recently I received loan from STAR LOANS COMPANY at a very suitable interest (2%). Now my small company is growing with the help of this company.
starloans@outlook.com.....
Re: I Need Urgent Loan by ekehopp: 9:07am On Apr 13, 2019
nhn

(1) (Reply)

Byebye To Dustingpowder& Midnite Heat==cheap Rechargeable Fan Is Here== / Generating Recharge Card Serial Numbers / Yahoo Registration – Free Yahoo! Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.