Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

In Need Of Professional Advice! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / In Need Of Professional Advice! (542 Views)

Hundreds Of Professional Training DVD Tutorials @ Rate Of N500 Each! / Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. / If You Are In Need Of Professional Technical Experts In Washing Machine/ Aircond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Professional Advice! by kunmibola(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hello, gurus
I am in dire need of expert advice. I am planning to go into a cybercafe / biz centre in Oyo state. I have carefully chosen my location which falls within a residential area and a campus. I have bought my computers, 15 in all, my furniture has been fixed and I am.almost through with the fixtures. The only issue I am having is my ISP which I want to be very sure of before I dabble into it. I dnt have enough fund to go for VSAT and that is where the problem is now... You guys shld help me out as I am confused on what to go for as I need a guaranteed ISP to avoid inconsistencies and running losses. Thanks. You can reach me on whatsapp or call me via 08062350129. Thanks and God bless!
Re: In Need Of Professional Advice! by damola1: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
My brother.

Internet service by GSM company will solve your problem.

Our table router: https://www.nairaland.com/900679/4g-mtn-glo-sim-router will solve ya problem. And in case of bad reception, it's an external port for network signal boasting. It's an american product, i.e. Netgear, so you are sure to get the best value for your money.
Re: In Need Of Professional Advice! by twinskenny(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2013
kunmibola: Hello, gurus
I am in dire need of expert advice. I am planning to go into a cybercafe / biz centre in Oyo state. I have carefully chosen my location which falls within a residential area and a campus. I have bought my computers, 15 in all, my furniture has been fixed and I am.almost through with the fixtures. The only issue I am having is my ISP which I want to be very sure of before I dabble into it. I dnt have enough fund to go for VSAT and that is where the problem is now... You guys shld help me out as I am confused on what to go for as I need a guaranteed ISP to avoid inconsistencies and running losses. Thanks. You can reach me on whatsapp or call me via 08062350129. Thanks and God bless!

someone need professional advice and you guys started advertizing ur wares nawaoo

@OP check other cafe around you as in within the vicinity of Oyo town, and try to find out the kind of internet service ther ar using.. that will really help u to determine which is good and profitable as well..... cafe business is a good one but u need a good ISP. in lagos here i have seen ppl using spectranet and all that but i believe u dont have such in oyo...
Re: In Need Of Professional Advice! by kunmibola(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
twinskenny:

someone need professional advice and you guys started advertizing ur wares nawaoo

@OP check other cafe around you as in within the vicinity of Oyo town, and try to find out the kind of internet service ther ar using.. that will really help u to determine which is good and profitable as well..... cafe business is a good one but u need a good ISP. in lagos here i have seen ppl using spectranet and all that but i believe u dont have such in oyo...

Thanks, sir... If you are on whatsapp,kindly add me up and lets have a tete a tete. Thanks!
Re: In Need Of Professional Advice! by websales: 12:21am On Nov 20, 2013
```Perfect For Cafes

Re: In Need Of Professional Advice! by Pricemaster(m): 3:19am On Nov 20, 2013
Dear Friend,

Kindly confirm if star comm modern is working in that area.
If yes add me on whats App I will teach you how minimize your cost but you will need a cisco router.

I also have one unused star comm modern because i change location,which i can borrow you to test for a month.

I should be in Ibadan on Thursday 21/11/2013 at University of Ibadan for an assignment.

Best Regards.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Used/ Uk Used HTC One... / . / Intel Student Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.