Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

How Much Do Ladies Top Cost In Balogun Market - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Do Ladies Top Cost In Balogun Market (2768 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Cheap Hair @ Balogun Market / Pleaseee How Much Do Ladies Top Go For In Balogun Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Ladies Top Cost In Balogun Market by Aneetar: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Please how much do ladies top cost in balogun market. I want to have a budget of how much I can spend
Re: How Much Do Ladies Top Cost In Balogun Market by icebebe(f): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
dear depends on d type u'r buyin,i suggest u go der ur sef mak enquiries so u'd no ur nxt step
Re: How Much Do Ladies Top Cost In Balogun Market by Aneetar: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Thanks. Tho I'd have luved to have at least a price in mind
Re: How Much Do Ladies Top Cost In Balogun Market by katacontours: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
THe average price is 2500. Instead of going to Balogun I can give you some shop addesses around there and you'll thank me forever. call me on 08137018553.
Re: How Much Do Ladies Top Cost In Balogun Market by katacontours: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
The average price is 2500. Instead of going to Balogun I can give you some shop addesses around there and you'll thank me forever. call me on 08137018553.
Re: How Much Do Ladies Top Cost In Balogun Market by Sabeey5: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
y nt put down d address(es) down here

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Ladies Top Cost In Balogun Market by priceman: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Aneetar:
Please how much do ladies top cost in balogun market. I want to have a budget of how much I can spend

In my own opinion great tops from the best designers do not need to cost too much. The only problem I have with Balogun market is that it is difficult to find genuine quality and that the label on the top is for real. Anyhow, today designer tops and blouses are going for as low as N1500 online http://www.ngpricehunter.com/Women_1122/Top_81487.html.

Now take note that I am talking about Tops from labels like Ann Harvey, Anymore, H&M, Anne Klein etc. The good thing about those tops is that those shops selling them can guarantee that you are buying genuine designer tops and nothing else.

Re: How Much Do Ladies Top Cost In Balogun Market by Colemaxgrl: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
ARE U VERY GOOD IN SINGING, MODELLING, COMEDY, AND DANCING? DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A SUPER STAR?
COME SPLASH OUT THE CHARISMA AND TALENTS IN YOU AT THE SPLASH ENTERTAINMENT AUDITIONS FOR ARTISTES, MODELS, COMEDIANS, AND DANCERS. N200,000 CASH PRIZES + MULTI-CHOICE MAGAZINE PROMOTIONS FOR ONE YEAR.

FOR MORE DETAILS, ADVERT, AND SPONSORSHIPS, PLEASE CALL: +234-8030445364, +234-8181241546.
Email: info.saintdegocomm@gmail.com.