Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon (778 Views)

Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon / Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon / Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman, Says Akon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon by NastyGist: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-uzL-beCWi-c/UoJ5yb7AIHI/AAAAAAAA1RA/i_GDoHOwUdQ/s280/akon.jpeg[/img]

That’s what Akon told TMZ. His words to them below;
Women aren't built to mate with more than one party ... men are. As a male, we're
natural breeders by nature and women need to take more time to understand how
men are built. We can't even escape it if we wanted to.

Wow really? Do you agree?

click HERE for more entertaining gists    

Click HERE to read celebrty news and sex scandal news
Re: Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon by homesteady(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yes! smiley
Re: Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Everyone knows dats d fact, no need hiding it!
Re: Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon by tpia5: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Is he arguing with God?
Re: Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon by homesteady(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
tpia@:
Is he arguing with God?
What are you saying
Re: Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon by sylvar02(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
YES! YES!! YES!!! Still celebrating eaglets
Re: Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon by GSKing: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Trying hard to stay relevant, pfffttttundecided
Re: Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon by Lolitua(f): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
jez passin
Re: Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon by Suzie0(f): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Same here... Well gat to say something though...he's right no doubt about that. Buh... Wait a minute, since the women are not built to mate with more than 1 man & the man are, with which women? Since they are (women) to choose not more than one man?

1 Like

Re: Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon by MissyB3(f): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fuckery!
Re: Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon by Uchmangunner: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Make una clap for this guy abeg... Me i go dey fuccckkkk these girls till 50.even if i marry lool
Re: Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon by underscore: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Insane but truly, its a man's world! More stories here:http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/akon-speaks-out-monogamy-is-stupid-men.html
Re: Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2013
Uchmangunner: Make una clap for this guy abeg... Me i go dey fuccckkkk these girls till 50.even if i marry lool

Till 50 ke? That one na early retirement o.

Na by 50 I go just dey start my Aristo phase. . . .with a resident p.i.m.p in every Naija higher institution.

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Donates To The Less Privileged In Tanzania | See Photos / Hilarious Video: Patrick Obahiagbon Opens “fire Of Zamani” Concert / Is Eldee Gay ? Why The Fuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.