Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,310 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Guys, Would You Do This With Your Woman's Handbag? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys, Would You Do This With Your Woman's Handbag? (photos) (1523 Views)

Guys Would You Allow Your Gf Wear This Kinda Dress / I Wish More Guys Would Throw Themselves At Me-57 Year Old Sharon Stone / Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Do This With Your Woman's Handbag? (photos) by NastyGist: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-wm05_nMeuY0/UoKgMWyuZBI/AAAAAAAAh30/12kWENjj3rc/s1600/1382994142_zoe-saldana-husband-lg.jpg[/img]

Picture is Zoe Saldana and her sexy new husband Marco Perego in Carlifornia last
Monday. The couple got married in a super secret ceremony in London, in June.
He's carrying her Chanel bag for her, which is so sweet of him... but it's on his
neck!
Would you carry your girl's handbag like this, guys?

click HERE for more entertaining gists    

Click HERE to read celebrty news and sex scandal news
Re: Guys, Would You Do This With Your Woman's Handbag? (photos) by ebukaOtika(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2013
NA WETIN OUR POLICEMEN DEY DO FOR THERE OGA AND MADAM at the top...
Re: Guys, Would You Do This With Your Woman's Handbag? (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2013
Nop, mak i hang d bag 4 neck lyk dat guy? No,It won't fit me.

(1) (Reply)

LOVE NWANTINTI! 2face And Annie Idibia Shows Off Love In Public (photos) / Throw Back Picture Of Dagrin,ice Prince,banky W And Seriki / Fair Girls Have More Fun- Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.