Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY (36163 Views)

ASUU Strike Update: ASUU’s NEC Meeting To Hold After 7 Days Mouring Of Iyayi / ASUU Nec Meeting Is Going On Now At Bayero University / ASUU Update:nec Meeting Should Hold Tomorrow Saturday 16 Nov.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by duddexeng(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
You deviate from the title. Failed to tell us the reason for the shift.
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by jsam2k5: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
just passing bye....
...………….._.---._
………… '…………’
…………/……………\
…………\ (@) (@) /
………….\ . . A . .../
……………..) ....,,(
……………\ """"" /
………….....`. _ .'
……… ……….=.
… … .---._.-.=.-._.---.
…… ./ ':-(_.-: :-._)-:` \
… …/ /' (__.-: :-.__)`\ \
… ./ / (___.-` '-.___) '\ \
… / /. (___.-'^`-.___).\\
. / /.. (___.-'=`-.___)..\ \
./ /… (____.'=`.____)…\\
/ / … ' (___. '=`.___)……\ \
(_.;……`----'.=.`----'… …;_)
;|| … … ( `.-.=.-.' ) … … '||;
;|| … …… \ `.=.' / … …… ||;
;||………… \ .=. /…… … …||;
;||…… .-`.`-._.-'.'-……… ||;
::\...... ( ,): O Osad, )…… /:;:
|||| … / /'`’---'--'` \ \ … ' ||||
‘''''… ' / / ……… ……\ \ … ''''’’
........../ / …… …………\ \
......../ /………… … ……\ \
....../ /…… …… … … … \ \
..../ / …… ……… … …… \ \
../ /……… …… … …… … \ \
./.' …… …… … … … …… `.\
.(_)’ … …… …… …… ….`(_)
..\\ ……… ………………… //
...\\ ………… … ………… //
....\\ ……… …… ……… //
.....\\ ……… …………. //
......\\ ……………… …//
.......\\ …… …………//
.......///) ……………(\\\
.....,///' ……… …… `\\\,
...../// …………………`\\\
....""' …………………… '""

3 Likes

Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by Dhammtiee(f): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
chookudi: ASUU BREAKING: ASUU Postpones National Meeting To January Over The Death Of Former President - http:///vGqHe35RBY
in ur drim world my dear
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by Emmy3(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by cutebobo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
jsam2k5: just passing bye....
...………….._.---._
………… '…………’
…………/……………\
…………\ (@) (@) /
………….\ . . A . .../
……………..) ....,,(
……………\ """"" /
………….....`. _ .'
……… ……….=.
… … .---._.-.=.-._.---.
./ /… (____.'=`.____)…\\
;||………… \ .=. /…… … …||;
........../ / …… …………\ \
......../ /………… … ……\ \
....../ /…… …… … … … \ \
..../ / …… ……… … …… \ \
../ /……… …… … …… … \ \
./.' …… …… … … … …… `.\
.(_)’ … …… …… …… ….`(_)
..\\ ……… ………………… //
...\\ ………… … ………… //
....\\ ……… …… ……… //
.....\\ ……… …………. //
......\\ ……………… …//
.......\\ …… …………//
.......///) ……………(\\\
.....,///' ……… …… `\\\,
...../// …………………`\\\
....""' …………………… '""
stop wasting space meant to used for reasonable things
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by cutebobo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
jsam2k5: just passing bye....
...………….._.---._
………… '…………’
…………/……………\
…………\ (@) (@) /
………….\ . . A . .../
……………..) ....,,(
……………\ """"" /
………….....`. _ .'
……… ……….=.
… … .---._.-.=.-._.---.
./ /… (____.'=`.____)…\\
;||………… \ .=. /…… … …||;
........../ / …… …………\ \
......../ /………… … ……\ \
....../ /…… …… … … … \ \
..../ / …… ……… … …… \ \
../ /……… …… … …… … \ \
./.' …… …… … … … …… `.\
.(_)’ … …… …… …… ….`(_)
..\\ ……… ………………… //
...\\ ………… … ………… //
....\\ ……… …… ……… //
.....\\ ……… …………. //
......\\ ……………… …//
.......\\ …… …………//
.......///) ……………(\\\
.....,///' ……… …… `\\\,
...../// …………………`\\\
....""' …………………… '""
stop wasting space meant to be used for reasonable things
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by nurmanteasynoni: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
How this baseless nonesense take make frontpage
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Bleep ASUU sad sad
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by mrphysics(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
well thats very gud for them, may be it wud be called off that saturday or probably on sunday morning against monday
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by chichriso: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pastor commits suicide after telling congregation that God was not hearing him
http://chrisderablog..com/2013/11/pastor-commits-suicide-after-telling.html
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by UncleBart(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
prof1990: Already, chairmen of local chapters of ASUU are converging on Kano, preparatory to the meeting, from where a positive resolution is being expected. Chairman of one of the federal universities in the South-South, who did not want his name mentioned, said the strike “may be suspended on Saturday.”
“Many of the chapters are disposed to ending this strike, which has cost us all a full semester. “As I speak with you, we (chairmen) are on our way to Kano for NEC meeting tomorrow (today).” Asked if the strike would be suspended, he said: “I think so, judging by reports from the Monday congresses we held simultaneously. We may suspend the strike on Saturday or Sunday.”
He, however, admonished government to ensure that it honoured its promise so as not to return the university system to this “sorry past”. This, of course, formed the basis for the Monday congresses and today’s “decider” NEC meeting.
The Kano meeting is to deliberate on whether to call off the strike as the NEC receives reports of the congresses that held “simultaneously” in all the universities across the country. Local chapters of ASUU had held their congresses on Monday to vote on the suspension or otherwise.
The said agreement, which necessitated the subsisting July 1 action, required that the Federal Government will, within a period of five years, release more than N1trn, to bridge the noticeable infrastructural deficits in the nation’s ivory towers. Also, the Federal Government would have released N92bn, for what the union christened, “earned allowance.”
However, ASUU seems to have a moral burden now as the Federal Government said it had released over N30bn as part of the contentious earned allowance. Last week’s meeting of the Fagge-led ASUU with President Jonathan at the Presidential Villa, prompted positive steps by ASUU towards ending the strike.
At the meeting, President Jonathan was said to have pledged government’s readiness to release N220bn in next year’s budget and in subsequent appropriations.
Meanwhile, the University of Jos, UNIJOS, chapter of the union explained its support for the continuation of the ongoing strike. After considering the outcome of the meeting which the union’s national body had with President Jonathan, members of the branch had last Monday voted in favour of the continuation of the four month- old strike.
The UNIJOS branch of ASUU said the meeting with the President achieved nothing, a position which had also been condemned by some stakeholders The Branch Chairman, Dr. David Jangkham, said yesterday in Jos, the Plateau State capital, that his members were compelled to take the stand because of the government’s insensitivity to their plight.
Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=131734

Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by dwizy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
What is this you have written?

I move a motion for the IMMEDIATE removal of this topic from FRONTPAGE Ǻπϑ TOTALLY from this Forum.

Mod no read am @ all? I thought you guys do edit title of posts when been moved to FP. You people get traffic reach now, I for talk say...........hm.

Anyone to second this motion?
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by UncleBart(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
The NEC was actually postponed till further notice. Saturday is not certain yet...
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by lymelyte(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
They better call it off before on monday..because I see no reason why they should hold another meeting after collating the result of the vote yesterday.
Should th death of one man bring a halt to the progress of all nigerian varsities? I don't think so.
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by Efewestern: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
Y didn't that #iyayi die since last month why z t now... UNIBEN neva supported GEJ motion!
T z even good for dem! Assuming z hands z clean he ll nt die... He z nt d only person that has car accident!
I just angry ehn! He tym d f**cking strike want to end t z tat tym devil n he'z co-workers re planning dre'z!
May GOD deliver us n our family from d hands of d evil ones dis month of EMBER!
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by LordBabs(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
chookudi: ASUU BREAKING: ASUU Postpones National Meeting To January Over The Death Of Former President - http:///vGqHe35RBY

Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by LordBabs(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
B_CELLS: Seun mods have been brainwashed#Lol#
No, I don't think so, I think they all are high on this>>>>

Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by Kelechi2020(m): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
how did this over repeated topic make front page.......I guess the mods had thrown common sense to the wind due to the fact that any topic about ASUU draws traffic.some advice:use some senses.
eheee back to topic
God has just reduced the number of those opposed to ASUU strike by one
no offence meant:I am only annoyed because a lot of students lives has been wasted because of this strike and nobody wants to honour them.....
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by Donald104(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
It makes a little sense
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by BCELLS(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
Kelechi2020: how did this over repeated topic make front page.......I guess the mods had thrown common sense to the wind due to the fact that any topic about ASUU draws traffic.some advice:use some senses.
eheee back to topic
God has just reduced the number of those opposed to ASUU strike by one
no offence meant:I am only annoyed because a lot of students lives has been wasted because of this strike and nobody wants to honour them.....
I couldn't agree more,this strike will certainly be called off before long,its apparent God has intervened.
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by SBJoji(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
END TIME TOPIC

1 Like

Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by Nazirano(m): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by Kelechi2020(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
B_CELLS: I couldn't agree more,this strike will certainly be called off before long,its apparent God has intervened.

prophet t b Joshua said that it is the will of God that this strike be called off and anyone who is against God's will will have himself to blame.....finish
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by sagaciousblog: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Efewestern: Y didn't that #iyayi die since last month why z t now... UNIBEN neva supported GEJ motion!
T z even good for dem! Assuming z hands z clean he ll nt die... He z nt d only person that has car accident!
I just angry ehn! He tym d f**cking strike want to end t z tat tym devil n he'z co-workers re planning dre'z!
May GOD deliver us n our family from d hands of d evil ones dis month of EMBER!
i understand u want d strike called off bt u r a very big fool and inhumane for typing this..
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by Adex097: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
The same news every where but with different headline...stchew
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Did nt even see a repetition of d headline in ur post.. @op.
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by obinoral(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
If we mourn the dead till next year, that will bring him back, no offence but this people are playing with our lives. Many student are dead, poor people living on the runnings of the school are living in pain and anguish. I just hope this story is not true.
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by ozigbo1: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dear poster didn't u hear d meeting has bin postponded 2 january nxt year...
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by vizkiz: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Oooh...tnk God i'm d first 2 comment grin
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
ozigbo1: Dear poster didn't u hear d meeting has bin postponded 2 january nxt year...
u r jst lyk d op. Spreadin rumour.
Re: ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY by Chiscomax(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
the grammatical bros is here again
''Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Former ASUU
President"
“The grand initiation of Professor Festus Iyayi is a
lancinating loss of another stentorian voice, against
retrograde and prebendal forces of primitive
mercantilism. That he passed through transition on
matters pro bono publico, bears eloquent testimony
to our state of dystopia. Such is the evanescence
of life.Its all vanitas vanitatum”"
May His Soul R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is A Mathematics Braintest... / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out / School Girls At FGGC Sagamu Built An AI Robot Called ‘Okiki-Saggy’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.